What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
45 THP Tin Cup Ball Markers.

WooHoo! For a mere $26 I ordered a limited edition THP Tin Cup ball marking stencil... Awesome!!

4 Cross Polo's

Jimmy Polo - patriot blue
Fade Pique - carmen
Bjorn Crest - scarlet red
Tour Crest - purple
Nice! I guess I need to hit up the kingdom.

I already mentioned it earlier in here. But I am so freaking pumped about getting this SeeMore.

I already mentioned it earlier in here. But I am so freaking pumped about getting this SeeMore.

AND with you having it sent to them for adjustments and reshafting, it's LITERALLY like a brand new SeeMore! Very cool.

I'm pumped for ya.

AND with you having it sent to them for adjustments and reshafting, it's LITERALLY like a brand new SeeMore! Very cool.

I'm pumped for ya.

Tip of the hat you my good man. Never would have thought that A)SeeMore would do that and B) It would be so cheap.

Tip of the hat you my good man. Never would have thought that A)SeeMore would do that and B) It would be so cheap.

They've taken care of me many a times!

What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

That is so awesome. We need to play so I can roll it!

I need to send my ONE CS back to SeeMore for some refinishing.

I'm thinking about getting Taylormade burner 2.0 iron set with the 3 and 4 hybrid.

ETA: This should be in the pondering thread...my bad

Last edited:
I need to send my ONE CS to Jman because he's my hero.

FIFY.

I miss my OneCS...yet ANOTHER stupid ass sell off.

Wedge, FWIW, I was a big fan of the 2.0's and played the snot out of them. Good clubs IMO, especially at what you can nab them for now.

I'm thinking about getting Taylormade burner 2.0 iron set with the 3 and 4 hybrid.

ETA: This should be in the pondering thread...my bad

well the post will be legit if you buy them today!

Pondering turned into this!!!

D3E9E504-41F9-43E3-B8F3-72217D777BBC-33233-00001AAB29962F71.jpg

Sweet pick up 4life

A pair of loudmouth shorts for the May outing in Orlando :bananadance:

Which pattern did you get Ole Gray?

I'll have to kill ya if I tell ya :D. Check them out when we all get down to the outing in May. We have a loudmouth shorts club with several folks jumping on the bandwagon. I'll give ya a hint. Colors are red/white/blue :thumb:

Booked my airline tickets for the Outing officially! Thank you Southwest for a sale that ACTUALLY saved me money for once...plus now I don't have to worry about the baggage fee's! YES!

Sweet Jman, my profit sharing account thanks you. No baggage fees should make it cheaper for most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back