Day 13 Prize - Bridgestone Golf – 3 Winners - 2012 Holiday Cheer Contest

Congrats to the winners.

Congrats guys, Thanks also goes out to THP and the sponsors that made this possible. This has been an incredible event.

Definitely disappointed that I didn't cash in on anything, was really looking forward to some golf balls especially but it was a great opportunity!

Congrats all!!! Amazing prizes!!

Congrats to all 3. So AD how many begging? What are they offering?

Tapatalking on my iPad 2

I do have a lot more friends than I thought I did a few hours ago...I kid, I kid.

I'll have to see how the details shake out, but I'm certainly planning on inviting some (or mostly) THP friends.

Congrats to the winners!! Great prizes.

Congratulations! This was the prize I was most wanting and I'm so excited for the three of you! Hope these balls supply you each with many memorable shots!

Congrats guys. Amazing awards!

Congrats fellas.

*This space reserved for mandated reading by JReed*

Adwillingham with the ultimate ball fitting! Congrats brother!

Congrats JC and CS!

Congrats to the winners! I hope the ball fitting and balls help you all out next season!

Congrats all - and kudos to my friend jiminy!

Tennessee wins! Congrats Adwillingham!!! And good luck w/ NotreDame!

Congrats to jimnnycricket65 & Curt Slice. You guys are in the goods!

Congrats Adwillingham, Jimnnycricket and Curt Slice. Great prizes from Bridgestone Golf and THP!

Congrats, congrats!!!

I really appreciate all the congratulations everyone.

congratulations to the winners!

Congrats!! Bridgestone is awesome!

So AD have their been any bribes sent your way???

Just got off the phone with a member of the Bridgestone Golf team, and my fitting prize is scheduled for Saturday, May 11th from 12 PM to 5 PM at my house. Really appreciate Bridgestone offering up such a great prize and am really looking forward to it.

Now, per the prize, I can invite 9 friends, and I do have a few people outside of THP I have to invite, but if any of the THP crew wants to participate, let me know as we get closer. I'd be glad to invite 4-5 of you all if you want to drive in for some fun, food, and Bridgestone goodies.

Exciting stuff AD, looking forward to some photos and maybe some video from this!

Back