The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, my advice is probably skewed to the selfish side of things, but I would say let it be weird with the neighbors. You're not a dick for wanting to do this with/for your sons.

That ship has sailed. Wife and kids are going. I will look like a doucher because I just want to stay home. I hate going out for the SB. I will probably go for some pregame and then come home. I'm steaming though at not getting to watch with my boys. Absolutely steamed. I don't really get all that angry much

I usually get a decent laugh out of that.. I may take my B.Asha in that has the Callaway adapter on to hit the Xtreme and XHot heads.. I don't find a real point in hitting them in the stock S.

Of all the golf stores, I think Galaxy has the weakest demo capacity. It's brutal.

I've got a few GS stores around here as well, I am going to have to try them out. I agree with you, there is truly no point in me hitting any of the clubs with a stock stiff...I am just going to spin and balloon the bejeebus out of it.

#longhitterproblems

I usually get a decent laugh out of that.. I may take my B.Asha in that has the Callaway adapter on to hit the Xtreme and XHot heads.. I don't find a real point in hitting them in the stock S.

Of all the golf stores, I think Galaxy has the weakest demo capacity. It's brutal.

They have an x flex 913 down there to demo, for some stupid reason it ass the only driver I hit well when I was there

I don't really enjoy hitting drivers anymore for the same reason, hitting stock stiff shafts is pointless and ugly.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I've got a few GS stores around here as well, I am going to have to try them out. I agree with you, there is truly no point in me hitting any of the clubs with a stock stiff...I am just going to spin and balloon the bejeebus out of it.

#longhitterproblems

I like the GS out by Easton... I was at the GG in Hilliard this morning and their offerings sucked. Some decent used options but no shafts I'd use.

They have an x flex 913 down there to demo, for some stupid reason it ass the only driver I hit well when I was there

Interesting.. Do you know which shaft it was? I wanted to see you hit drivers. Let's do that soon.

I don't really enjoy hitting drivers anymore for the same reason, hitting stock stiff shafts is pointless and ugly.

Depends on the company for me. With Adams and Cleveland, lots go into their pairings and I typically really like them. TM though, not so much...at all.

Depends on the company for me. With Adams and Cleveland, lots go into their pairings and I typically really like them. TM though, not so much...at all.

hitting stock Cleveland last year (Kusala) changed my outlook on driver shafts. I'll always give them a chance, I just don't see it as a viable hit to buy option.

hitting stock Cleveland last year (Kusala) changed my outlook on driver shafts. I'll always give them a chance, I just don't see it as a viable hit to buy option.

Plus, the thing to remember is who they cater towards with stock selections. 95% of golfers aren't as educated/snobbish as we are about shaft selection.

Plus, the thing to remember is who they cater towards with stock selections. 95% of golfers aren't as educated/snobbish as we are about shaft selection.

Im not saying they are bad, just 95% of them are not a good fit for me.

I like the GS out by Easton... I was at the GG in Hilliard this morning and their offerings sucked. Some decent used options but no shafts I'd use.

Interesting.. Do you know which shaft it was? I wanted to see you hit drivers. Let's do that soon.

I don't, just grabbed one out or the demo bag, yeah I have a few drivers I'm interested in...maybe next weekend?

Im not saying they are bad, just 95% of them are not a good fit for me.

Oh I know what you're saying, and I agree. I'm simply stating that we are in the vast minority. Thank you THP! HA!

Did you go back to Nike Golf's shat tastic website?

I'm getting the sense that you're displeased with their web design. :p

Their web design is awful. It looks like something a startup company would put out. That is not a website that a company who is established but wants to grow should go live with. It is an awful site.

YA! The new Nike site is horrible. It's like they changed it to an ecommerce site that doesn't let you read anything about the balls, clubs, technology or athletes. They just want to sell you something now.

Not a rant as such, but that is the end of a few days off....back to work in the morning :sad:

The only good thing to look forward to is 3 weeks today we will be in Spain for a week to get away and just chill out

I feel like such a loser that I haven't got a Thanks yet and that I'm an active member. Sad Face.

The Official Rant of the Day

I feel like such a loser that I haven't got a Thanks yet and that I'm an active member. Sad Face.

It's okay. If I wasn't on Tapatalk I'd thank the heck out of this post.

Edit: never mind, did it from Tapatalk.

YA! The new Nike site is horrible. It's like they changed it to an ecommerce site that doesn't let you read anything about the balls, clubs, technology or athletes. They just want to sell you something now.

I really hope somebody at Nike takes note. Because their site is going to cost them customers.

It's okay. If I wasn't on Tapatalk I'd thank the heck out of this post.

Edit: never mind, did it from Tapatalk.

This is why we're friends. Haha

Exactly what I did. Compares at least their stock to my gamer and then see who wins. I like my setup, except into the wind. Then I'm not a fan haha

Exactly what I did. Compares at least their stock to my gamer and then see who wins. I like my setup, except into the wind. Then I'm not a fan haha

I can't believe you don't have a WITB signature my good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back