What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The end of this Man City v Liverpool match.

Time for Phoenix now. Looking forward to 12 minutes putting, 1 iron shot, 1 bunker shot, 2 hours of talking heads and 9 hours of commercials. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Waste Management Open.

Golf of course

People slide around on ice and swing some sort of sticks while I am waiting on golf to come on.

Golf from Phoenix

People slide around on ice and swing some sort of sticks while I am waiting on golf to come on.

It is a great sport Dawg. Fastest sport on 2 feet. Give it a chance and you may like it.

Golf. .

Waste Management final round. Why would one not be?

Waste Management Phoenix Open

It is a great sport Dawg. Fastest sport on 2 feet. Give it a chance and you may like it.

Just joking around, you know we don't actually get to play it growing up in Georgia right? That does make quite a difference IMO.

Super Bowl pre game. Go 49ers!

Super Bowl

Superbowl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't know if Ted was built up to be something it could never be, but a big giant MEEEEEEEEEEEHHH.....

Agreed. Not as good as I thought it was gonna be.

Oh watching the superbowl. Getting interesting....

The Super Bowl of course.

I guess I'm stuck watching the game that I don't really care too much about....However, there were some nice "fights" in the 1st half...still nothing like hockey!!! so glad the NHL is back

Dan

I guess I'm stuck watching the game that I don't really care too much about....However, there were some nice "fights" in the 1st half...still nothing like hockey!!! so glad the NHL is back

Dan

I'll second that!

Man City - Liverpool EPL game from this morning on DVR.

It almost got spoiled for me twice, once while eating at BD's, and once on the Super Bowl pre game show!

Elementary

CBS This Morning

The Andy Griffith Show, my all time favorite episode. Opie the Birdman where he has to raise the three birds after he shot their mom with his slingshot.

My tweet on the golf fix tonight..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back