Funniest show on TV.

OK, I liked the Taco Bell commercial.

I thought I liked you

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

That Taco Bell commercial was awesome !

Skeechers was cool. :wink:

I thought I liked you

I'm a science teacher married to a biochem major who's now a doctor dude. I love that effing show. Hilarious, only one close is How I Met Your Mother.

I agree with Freddie. The VW commercial is lame. I wonder if stereotypes were discussed?

Ok, I disagree then. The VW commercial is lame, either way.

Commercials are just blah. Nothing good and just normal commercials.

I agree with Freddie. The VW commercial is lame. I wonder if stereotypes were discussed?

I think you misread his post

Lincoln still makes cars? Boo.

I think you misread his post

That's what I was about to say! hahaha

Some of these have been great!

BOOOOOOOOO USC(e)

Redd's Apple Ale?

You mean Cider?

The Sketchers and Taco Bell one (back to back) were 2 of the best commericals so far.

Did everyone else see the USC(e) commercial, or was that just here?

Taco Bell my favorite so far

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

These commercials have all been below average to average at best. They might as well just set 4 million dollars on fire for 30 seconds at this rate.

Taco Bell my fave at this point

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

These commercials have all been below average to average at best. They might as well just set 4 million dollars on fire for 30 seconds at this rate.

Agreed entirely.

Taco Bell commercial was pretty funny to me. Other than that....yeah, not so much.

Taco Bell commercial was pretty funny to me. Other than that....yeah, not so much.

That was the best of the bunch. Even then, I've just seen so many poor ones that I'm hoping for something funny.

I think the nation would rather see me hit 8 irons into traffic than watch another Coke commercial

I thought the Hyundai and Taco Bell ads were the best of the first half. VW was the poorest.

Back