2013 THP Super Bowl Contest & Thread

"@PaulPabst
Flacco's agent is leaving at half to go Bentley shopping."

I don't know about that one...

Definitely late, even as much as I hate how soft the game is now.

Good ball there.

"@PaulPabst
Flacco's agent is leaving at half to go Bentley shopping."

Funny but flacco isn't the reason theyre winning it's his receivers. His throws have actually been pretty awful. He was 10 yards short on tbat throw to jones.

Wondering if this is 4 down territory for the 49ers at the end of the half.

Funny but flacco isn't the reason theyre winning it's his receivers. His throws have actually been pretty awful. He was 10 yards short on tbat throw to jones.

THe irony in that is he probably has the biggest arm in the NFL.

Does anybody else think Joe Flacco looks like Keegan?

Indecisiveness. Wow. RUN or THROW!

FG is a loss there for SF. Jeez.

THe irony in that is he probably has the biggest arm in the NFL.

You woukd know better than me but it always seems like his deep passes always have way too much air under them and always end up short. When J think of a great deep passer it's someone like aaron rodgers.

Indecisiveness. Wow. RUN or THROW!

FG is a loss there for SF. Jeez.

A qb bootleg to the short side of the field seems like a cop out play call there.

You woukd know better than me but it always seems like his deep passes always have way too much air under them and always end up short. When J think of a great deep passer it's someone like aaron rodgers.

I agree. I was just thinking of pure arm strength.

Well. Naturally.

A qb bootleg to the short side of the field seems like a cop out play call there.

I thought for sure they'd have gone read option all the way.

Entertaining half. If Niners can cut back on turnovers and penalties they can make this a game. Like seeing a University of Delaware alum representing! Go Blue Hens! :D

I thought for sure they'd have gone read option all the way.

I think that the bootleg to the short side is so predictable in that situation. Almost literally, I would like any play better.

Jones, Boldin, and Dickson are destroying the niner secondary.

Gotcha. Someone should teach him how to use it then.

I just read that in your voice and laughed. You rule #fistbump

Niners need to get some guys out of the crowd to play in their secondary. Otherwise, this is gonna get ugly.

should get on Trackman to figure that out ... :)

Happily Tapping

At least it looks like I won the second quarter in the office pool. New rangefinder here I come.

Time to change the channel pre-halftime show. Quickly.

She sure is pretty. Pretty hot.

Back