What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say something around a billion. Played awful today. Got a chance to tee it up with War Eagle, Wake and mward. War and I played against mward and Wake and we ended up winning 1 up. War made a tester on the 18th to end it.

War carried me all day because I had nothing in the tank. Started out okay, but the wheels fell off around 6. I shot 42 on the front and 43 on the back and it could have said 62 and 63 and I would have thought that was right.

But in the end, the 4 of us had a lot of fun and that wind was brutal.

I put one on a highway. That about summarizes my play today.

I would say something around a billion. Played awful today. Got a chance to tee it up with War Eagle, Wake and mward. War and I played against mward and Wake and we ended up winning 1 up. War made a tester on the 18th to end it.

War carried me all day because I had nothing in the tank. Started out okay, but the wheels fell off around 6. I shot 42 on the front and 43 on the back and it could have said 62 and 63 and I would have thought that was right.

But in the end, the 4 of us had a lot of fun and that wind was brutal.

War played pretty well, but the rest of us played like garbage. I shot dual 44s, I played pretty well on tje back until the last 2 holes, those were ugly.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

The ball that hit the highway was with an 8 iron

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Please tell me ur joking

Please tell me ur joking

Nope, it was an 8i. I felt the block coming and tried to save it with my hands. Bad idea. Last hole was an 8i and I hit it just fine, the wind just got it and it came up just a little short.

Seriously. We all stopped dead in our tracks, waiting to hear breaks squeal.

I wasn't concerned. If I can't hit a 2500sqft green, there's no way I'm going to hit a 7sqft car.

Someday someone needs to let mward win one of these matches

I have a better plan: quit playing poorly. Results will come that way haha

Weather was 40 for the high and even had some snow flurries for about 3 holes. Shot an 86, 42 on the front and 44 on the back. Hit driver and short game good, irons keep me from being lower.

Played 9 holes at Atlanta National today after my lesson. Shot +1 37. Didn't hit the ball very well, but we worked mostly on short game. And boy, I was on. Hit 5 greens and got up and down the 2 times I needs too. And I got up and down on 9 for birdie. Overall, it was okay. The ball-striking will come around.

Stats:

37 +1
Fwys: 5
GIR: 5
Putts: 15

Struggled today. Tough conditions. In the 40s and very windy. The first hole into the wind I had 135 and my 9 iron came up short. Second hole downwind I had 200 and hit an 8 to pin high. Shot a 79 only hit 7/18 GIR and 6/14 FIR. My scrambling has been really poor lately, and it was particularly bad today. 29 putts.

Excellent, glad to hear it! 79 is not that far away now. Keep on working.

46-41 - 87 on 18. I finally broke 90!

8/13 FW
8 GIR

37 Putts

I've never felt better!

Totally different day weatherwise here. It was sunny and warm (50) with a little wind. Finally after so many months I struck the ball pretty well especially driver today. I have a Titleist 913 D2 with Diamana 72 gm X flex for the weekend. This club feels pretty good! Of course, when I start hitting the ball pretty good, the putts quit falling. I missed 5 birdies in the 5-6 foot range and a 12 foot eagle putt on the way to 80 (41,39)

Had a fun round today with DZ10. Played a course I only play a few times a year over the state line in MS. Had nice weather with a good bit of wind. Shot a 41/43 84 with 2 birdies and a trio of doubles. Crazy thing was my irons were very solid today, but my poor holes were really bad. I also made some great long putts but missed a few 5 footers. All in all it was a nice day and my score was decent. I'm really hoping I can break through this Spring and start shooting consistent single digit rounds.

Had a fun round today with DZ10. Played a course I only play a few times a year over the state line in MS. Had nice weather with a good bit of wind. Shot a 41/43 84 with 2 birdies and a trio of doubles. Crazy thing was my irons were very solid today, but my poor holes were really bad. I also made some great long putts but missed a few 5 footers. All in all it was a nice day and my score was decent. I'm really hoping I can break through this Spring and start shooting consistent single digit rounds.

Yeah man it was fun today. Your irons were awesome!

48/49 = 97. I am very disappointed in how I played. Was hitting it so good at the range. I was getting to frustrated and got in my head. Didn't help it was 40 and we were seeing on course flurries

87 on Friday. Brutal.
3 fairways
2 gir's
30 putts
4 penalty shots
1 3-jack

Working on a grip change. Hit a lot of solid shots. I really only mishit (not solid) 4 or 5. But, the direction is everywhere. And, my 3/4 shot touch was way off...leaving everything about 10 yards short. Some of that may be the cool weather and the golf balls being in the garage overnight when it's near freezing before the sun comes up.

81 on Saturday. Didnt roll any putts in that I should have. Only one 1 putt all day. Not good. However, I wasnt dialing the wedges in the way they needed to be. Instead of 10", I was around 15-20' all day.

Not terrible considering it was never above 38* with win 15-20 all day. Definitely was trouble selecting clubs.

38/43 tying my personal best. birdied 3 par 3's thanks to my new perfectly gapped SCOR wedges!
They put more spin than I have ever seen! Had. triple & a double on 18 to keep me from finally breaking 80. I guess 35* plus windchill at #1 is the way to start!
Happily Tapping

3 birdied par 3's? very nice!

Played Saturday and still just wasn't clicking...shot 48/49 for 97, The went back on on Sunday and played the front in 45 and on the 9th fairway I figured something out....I hit 7 of 9 GIR on the back...I have never done that...shot 39 to shoot 84

Way to turn it around Tim!
Played Saturday and still just wasn't clicking...shot 48/49 for 97, The went back on on Sunday and played the front in 45 and on the 9th fairway I figured something out....I hit 7 of 9 GIR on the back...I have never done that...shot 39 to shoot 84

Nice job TBT, getting back out there and getting in the groove of things, heck of a turn around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back