Hooker77

Reaction score
Handicap
I am planning on re gripping my clubs and need some help.I am installing Golf Pride Multi compound grips and need to know how to get all my grips the same diameter since my Driver shaft is .610 ,3 wood is .640 and irons are .600 . I want to add 2 extra wraps under my right hand but how many wraps do I need on the other clubs?

I may be wrong, but is a wrap considered 1/16th of an inch?

That's what I remember, too. Although to the naked eye it looks like less, which makes me wonder if it is really 1/32nd.

That's what I remember, too. Although to the naked eye it looks like less, which makes me wonder if it is really 1/32nd.
Don't forget that you are adding the tape all the way around, effectively adding twice the thickness.

Not sure exactly how much, but you are going to have to add a good amount of build up tape to all other clubs to match the diameter the 3 wood grip will be with a standard .600 grip on it. Put a NDMC standard .600 grip on a .650 shaft and after a massive struggle to get it all the way on it was huge!

Thanks for your responses...I appreciate them but still confused.......Sox Fan ,that is my fear as my hands are not very large (ML Cadet glove)but standard grip is too small and I have a tendency to use too much right hand especially when under pressure....Thanks Again

Back