i-8vnvsfm-L.jpg

i-wZ3KL3W-L.jpg

i-xq6PdTD-L.jpg

i-2ZQH2Lz-L.jpg

i-xXPZ3SW-L.jpg

i-XLLtRbd-L.jpg

i-bsbDqRw-L.jpg

i-B8RCCMS-L.jpg

Love Oakley glasses, use to love their clothing, but it's like this year they're not as simple in their designs. It started last fall, but more evident this year. Not a bad fan.

Do want one of those ViVaLa Bubba sleeves though.

I've always loved Oakley. I still want every shirt Rory had the year he collapsed at the Masters.

I will be investing in a pair of new Oakley sunglasses here very soon. I do have a question regarding the belt buckles if any of y'all know. Are those metal or a hard plastic? I couldn't tell from the site, but they almost looked like a hard plastic or something.

I want to save up for some gas can glasses, the clothes are pretty nice too

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Great looking stuff. I really like a lot of their apparel. Some of it is just so so but most is very good.

And I am really fighting my desire to drop the cash on a sweet new pair of shades with the C30 lense.

Good looking stuff, love how they have their belts displayed.

Big fan of the glasses, but starting to like the clothing more and more, and really like a few of those belts

Love Oakley clothing and glasses. But those belt buckles are calling my name. Some nice threads too. Saw some nice stuff at golf galaxy today as well. Looking forward to see what else is in the line this year.

I got some Oakley Ripcord golf shoes recently. I absolutely love them.

Some awesome looking belts there! I've always enjoyed Oakley's apparel and style....perhaps not the price point, but that is what online and clearance sales are for, hehehe.

Love my Fast Jacket XL's, and I really like a lot of Oakley's apparel offerings. Most of what was picture gets the thumbs up from me.

Have always liked the look of Oakley shirts.

Best glasses I have used for golf still.

Those are some SUH-WEET belts! Go ahead and put me down for a couple of those, I will be buying a couple of them for sure! Hopefully they aren't too expensive so they don't break the bank. I love Oakley apparel, in my own opinion I think they are the best competitor against Puma for the most stylish apparel.

I really like the looks of those belts and buckles, very nice!

My wife just walked in as I was looking through the pictures and the first words out of her mouth were, "Oh crap we are going to go broke." I love Oakley and she knows it, I see 6-7 new shirts, belts, buckles, shorts, pants and glasses in my near future!

Back