2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castor the only decent bit of advice i can give up for teaching a foreign language is don't stand still to long or you'll get guys poking you in the face saying "wow a real Finnish guy" happened to me last year on media day :D

Who thought you were Finnish?

Man seeing those pictures of Media day makes me smile, that was so much fun....well other than the fact that it was hotter than the sun!

It was pretty cool when they started to come get you to answer questions...I think I had the second or third question..it was awesome.

I don't know if I should click that link or not, it might make me go crazy in excitement. What a day that was....can't wait for it to be here again!

I am avoiding it for today. Too cold here and I won't sleep haha

Starting to listen for that truck to pull up in front of the house? Why yes I am!

Chad with a nice tease on Twitter for team Callaway...

ba8ajaze.jpg

I don't know where to put this, we need an autograph/memorabilia thread. But here is my Bridgestone picture proudly displayed in my adjusting room. Lots of patient comments!

ba8ajaze.jpg

I don't know where to put this, we need an autograph/memorabilia thread. But here is my Bridgestone picture proudly displayed in my adjusting room. Lots of patient comments!

That is awesome dude. Mine is at work. I need to buy a nice frame for it

very nice brad. Really makes me wish mine didn't get mangled by the USPS last year.

ba8ajaze.jpg

Looks great.

That looks awesome Brad.

Looks awesome Brad (with one D), looks like the perfect spot for it!

Thanks guys, it is pretty cool. Have gotten behind schedule a few times BS'ing about golf. Haha.

Looks awesome Brad!!!

Very cool Brad!

looks great broseph! definitely completes the room.

It is so cool to wake up to loads of tweets from #teamcallaway. I wonder what Chad has in store!!!!!

Brad, that looks good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back