i-d8kKvKp-L.jpg

i-PXqFHNt-L.jpg

i-z7zXkVz-L.jpg

i-bGPRcLM-L.jpg

i-QxtB5VV-L.jpg

i-m3QqTJT-L.jpg

Oh how I do love Oban.

They were so PRETTY in person.

I'll take a 44.5" Kiyoshi White XStiff please. OK, ok, better make it two.

Oban has some of the visually best shafts out there, IMO. Much like Matrix though, their shaft lines confuse me a little bit.

wow those look beautiful

Purple Kiyoshi please.

Oban has some of the visually best shafts out there, IMO. Much like Matrix though, their shaft lines confuse me a little bit.

I feel the same way...

Yeah I love the look of that purple.

Their colors really pop. I've always wanted to give the devotion a go.

One of my favorite booths at the show. Love the Oban Kiyoshi purple, black or white.

One of my favorite booths at the show. Love the Oban Kiyoshi purple, black or white.

Took you longer than I expected to get in here! hehe

Oh how I do love Oban.

I bet they were I like the simple design and the colors make them look pretty sweet as well!

I would really like to game an Oban shaft for a while. I've had a few good experiences with them.

Sweet. I absolutely love my Revenge.

Oh how I do love Oban.

I've never hit one. I almost took a swype with Freddie's at the last outing but didn't want to jinx the club. They really do look good. Offered by Cobra so hopefully when I do a fitting I can try one out.

I've never hit one. I almost took a swype with Freddie's at the last outing but didn't want to jinx the club. They really do look good. Offered by Cobra so hopefully when I do a fitting I can try one out.
Never a jinx brother, swing away next I see you. I have enjoyed the Oban experience and hope to continue it with my NXT driver, Xhot Pro 10.5

Like the black a green shafts they look nice.

these shafts normally play stiff to flex

I'm pondering the Oban Kiyoshi Purple. Seems like it would be perfect for me. Plus it's purple. I had a Devo a few years ago in my ST and liked it quite a bit although it was quite stout. I've heard the Kiyoshi line is a bit smoother feeling

I'm pondering the Oban Kiyoshi Purple. Seems like it would be perfect for me. Plus it's purple. I had a Devo a few years ago in my ST and liked it quite a bit although it was quite stout. I've heard the Kiyoshi line is a bit smoother feeling

Yep, the Devo's are beastly. The Purple is supposed to have much more feel, even Freddie has told me this. I'd love to hit one at some point. Love Oban.

i-z7zXkVz-L.jpg

Those whites look awesome, I wish there was some place close I could try them out!

Those blue shafts belong in my Amp Cells. Blue heads, blue grips, blue shafts!

I'd love to get one of the new Kiyoshi's in my hands. Oban makes a heck of a product.

I'd love to get one of the new Kiyoshi's in my hands. Oban makes a heck of a product.

I have never hit one. But I'm intrigued. Wondering where I would fit in with their lineup. Oddly enough the Black Tie was giving me really good results last week, I bet I could get in to the Red Tie as well. Obviously that was in the Matrix offerings which I had not hit before either. Both of those I thought I would be a White Tie person. So I have no idea going in to these.

Back