Bridgestone Private Fitting - Cleveland, TN - May 11th (via THP Holiday Cheer)

That is awesome. I live up in Johnson City, TN if you have spots left I would be willing to drive down and stay with a friend in Chattanooga.

That is great Donne! A really great prize, and you definitely deserve it. I would love to join you, and you are les than an hour and a half from me.

Pattont and Chewie - I'll shoot you both a PM when we get closer and you are both welcome to come if you still want to.

Sounds good Donne. Looking forward to it!

Pattont and Chewie - I'll shoot you both a PM when we get closer and you are both welcome to come if you still want to.

That sounds awesome. I can't wait. Already marked it on the calendar so let me know if you still have a spot closer to the time.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

That is sick!!! Have fun my man, sounds like a great time. I wish you were close to Central OH.

You're going to have an amazing time with is event! Wish I was closer to get to be a part of such a incredible experience.

Im booking my flight to TN now...wait..no I'm not! This is awesome! Make sure to take pics and vids!

Tapping away on my S3

That is so AWESOME and a great gesture. You are going to have so much fun and can't wait to see the post event pics!

Congrats, sounds like that will be one heck of a party.

Everyone,

I just got off the phone with a member of the Bridgestone Golf team, and my private fitting prize from the THP Holiday Cheer event is scheduled for Saturday, May 11th from 12 PM to 5 PM at my house in Cleveland, TN. I really appreciate Bridgestone offering up such a great prize and am really looking forward to it.

Now, per the prize, I can invite 9 friends, and I do have a few people outside of THP I have to invite, but if any of the THP crew wants to participate, let me know as we get closer. I'd be glad to invite 4-5 of you all if you want to drive in for some fun, food, and Bridgestone goodies.

Here was the original thread detailing the prize:
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...e-Golf-–-3-Winners-2012-Holiday-Cheer-Contest

Specifically, here is what the event should entail:

"Private ball fitting for winner + 9 friends (For Albatross Club Members) - Bridgestone Golf Ball Fitting Team comes to winner’s home for private ball fitting event (Date TBD- during 2013 season pending Team and winner schedules). Winner receives year’s supply (12 dz) of ball model to which he/she is fit and a personalized Bridgestone mini-staff bag. 9 fitting guests receive BSG goodie bag with hat and dozen balls after fitting. Bridgestone will make it a dinner party and bring the food as well."

As we get closer to the event, I will bump this thread and let people claim their spot. Also, I will use this thread after the event to document the experience and show photos or videos captured that day.

Thanks again to Bridgestone Golf for the incredible prize and opportunity here!!

Thank you for opening this up!
If Memphis counts as close enough I can drive over! I won't make any Bama jokes, either. Irony is a Bridgestone fitting in CLEVELAND !
Any chance of golf early Sunday?

Last edited:
Thank you for opening this up!
If Memphis counts as close enough I can drive over! I won't make any Bama jokes, either. Irony is a Bridgestone fitting in CLEVELAND !
Any chance of golf early Sunday?

That's a long drive for a hat and a dozen balls, but you are certainly welcome Dance. I'll add you to my list to PM sometime in mid-late April to see if you're still interested in coming over.

I won't be able to play Sunday, since my wife kindly informed me that I chose Mother's Day weekend.

That is very cool to share the experience with some THPers.

That's a long drive for a hat and a dozen balls, but you are certainly welcome Dance. I'll add you to my list to PM sometime in mid-late April to see if you're still interested in coming over.

I won't be able to play Sunday, since my wife kindly informed me that I chose Mother's Day weekend.

awesome. hmmm mother's day... will have to dbl check with my wife!

Happily Tapping

Its awesome that you have offered this to your golf friends here. I hour its a blast. Good luck.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using Tapatalk 2

I've quoted a couple of my own posts below so that I won't have to retype some of the details.

Just wanted to bump this up and see if there was anyone interested in coming to the event at my house on May 11th (less than two weeks away). I really don't have any additional details nor unfortunately can I offer anyone a place to stay or anything further. I'll leave the offer open until next Monday, May 4th for a couple of THPers, then I'll figure out a few more local folks to invite to make sure there are enough others.

There will be pictures taken and a write-up done regardless, and I'm very excited to get such royal treatment by the #1 BallFitter in Golf - Bridgestone.

Everyone,

I just got off the phone with a member of the Bridgestone Golf team, and my private fitting prize from the THP Holiday Cheer event is scheduled for Saturday, May 11th from 12 PM to 5 PM at my house in Cleveland, TN. I really appreciate Bridgestone offering up such a great prize and am really looking forward to it.

Now, per the prize, I can invite 9 friends, and I do have a few people outside of THP I have to invite, but if any of the THP crew wants to participate, let me know as we get closer. I'd be glad to invite 4-5 of you all if you want to drive in for some fun, food, and Bridgestone goodies.

Here was the original thread detailing the prize:
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...e-Golf-–-3-Winners-2012-Holiday-Cheer-Contest

Specifically, here is what the event should entail:

"Private ball fitting for winner + 9 friends (For Albatross Club Members) - Bridgestone Golf Ball Fitting Team comes to winner’s home for private ball fitting event (Date TBD- during 2013 season pending Team and winner schedules). Winner receives year’s supply (12 dz) of ball model to which he/she is fit and a personalized Bridgestone mini-staff bag. 9 fitting guests receive BSG goodie bag with hat and dozen balls after fitting. Bridgestone will make it a dinner party and bring the food as well."

As we get closer to the event, I will bump this thread and let people claim their spot. Also, I will use this thread after the event to document the experience and show photos or videos captured that day.

Thanks again to Bridgestone Golf for the incredible prize and opportunity here!!

There aren't that many THPers in the immediate vicinity (hour or so radius) so I certainly understand if folks don't want to make the trip, but it will be fun if at least a few do. I'm sure I can fill it with local folks if need be, but this prize wouldn't be possible without THP, so I at least wanted to extend the invitations.

As I said, I'll bump this back up in April or so when people have a bit better idea of what's going on in their lives.

Yet again I wish I was Donne's neighbor. Life's not fair.

man if the mrs wasnt due any sec, I'd jump all over this. Great gesture again Donne!

Very kind gesture, Donne. If I wasn't going to the Outing the following weekend (after leaving the wife/daughter last weekend), I would take you up on the offer.

I've quoted a couple of my own posts below so that I won't have to retype some of the details.

Just wanted to bump this up and see if there was anyone interested in coming to the event at my house on May 11th (less than two weeks away). I really don't have any additional details nor unfortunately can I offer anyone a place to stay or anything further. I'll leave the offer open until next Monday, May 4th for a couple of THPers, then I'll figure out a few more local folks to invite to make sure there are enough others.

There will be pictures taken and a write-up done regardless, and I'm very excited to get such royal treatment by the #1 BallFitter in Golf - Bridgestone.

Putting the invitee list together, so absolute last call if anyone is interested but hasn't seen this invitation.

Just confirmed with Bridgestone that everything is still a go, and I can't wait for Saturday.

This is going to be great! Take LOTS of pictures and can't wait to hear back!

This is going to be freaking awesome.

This is going to be freaking awesome.

It really is, I can hardly stand it...I wish I could share it with more THPers, but the timing and distance doesn't work out for most. Maybe it will entice a few folks to join THP which would be great as well.

Well...today is the day. Just a few hours until this awesome experience gets going. Very, very excited.

Back