What Kind Of Car Do You Drive Thread

Nice truck!

That's a sweet truck slodsm

Here's my girl

OIrTBgX.jpg

I drive a 2013 Cadillac SRX (leased company car) a 1999 Saab 9-3 with 191k miles on it, a 1990 Porsche 944 S2 convertible (I almost never drive it anymore and am going to sell it), a 2006 Porsche Cayenne (the wifes) and a 1989 ford probe GT turbo that I use to take my dog places because I do not care if he gets fur everywhere, slobbers, or destroys in any other way that a 100 pound dog can do.

You brought the wife's Porsche to Myrtle didn't you?

Volkswagen CC R-Line white on black. It was love at first sight.

I am pondering a switch to something completely impractical for a last hurrah before we have kids. In serious ponder mode about 1973 Datsun 240Z. I'd like to have something fun to drive and to take to track days. It is either this or a Porsche Cayman, which is sex on wheels to my eye.

View attachment 7537

2006 Saturn Vue. It has over 184,000 miles. I bought it new. I still drive it because it's paid for.

2006 Saturn Vue. It has over 184,000 miles. I bought it new. I still drive it because it's paid for.

We had one of those for my wife with a V6 and that thing blew me away with how much power that V6 had in an SUV that light. My wife has a 400lb lead foot and got really addicted to the acceleration zipping around town for work. It was far better than the Scion xB company car that replaced it....

Last edited:
When I get the coin, it will come down to either a Hemi Charger, or a Ram 1500.
My job will involve lots of commuting so the Charger would be great there for around-town, but right now I just feel like the Ram and other half ton pickups are unparalleled for their level of comfort and luxury for the price that you pay. And also I feel like having the capability to toss 4 sets of golf clubs and weekend bags in the back without hesitating is a great feature to have. Or else if I want to leave the paved roads and go camping/hiking/hunting in the back country I would have that ability without having to lean on other people.

'08 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Want 4WD in winter, pull the golf cart trailer, twin jet ski trailer and the 25' camp trailer when needed.

1996 Toyota Avalon. It was given to me in 2008 as a graduation present. It's paid for, it has more than 250,000 miles, and it runs. Since I've had it, it has required zero repairs outside of normal wear and tear.

~Rock

'02 BMW 325 sport wagon, manual. Because wagons are the best of both worlds drives like a car, hauls stuff like a small SUV.

aguqe4yr.jpg

'02 BMW 325 sport wagon, manual. Because wagons are the best of both worlds drives like a car, hauls stuff like a small SUV.

dude tell me about it. everyone at school makes fun of my swag wag because it's a wagon. can your car carry 5 people comfortably, 4-5 golf bags, and everyones luggage? i don't think so.

btw, that was aimed at the people making fun of my car, not you.

aguqe4yr.jpg

dude tell me about it. everyone at school makes fun of my swag wag because it's a wagon. can your car carry 5 people comfortably, 4-5 golf bags, and everyones luggage? i don't think so.

btw, that was aimed at the people making fun of my car, not you.

Ive been contemplating a wagon lately! Now more than ever!

Tapping away on my S3

2009 Ford Edge...awesome for when you have to move stuff and comfy for long road trips.

Tapping away on my S3

i also forgot to say mine gets better gas mileage than whatever car they drive too, hehe

Tapping away on my S3

Do it you won't regret it. The problem is the limited choices. Your stuck with Subaru, BMW, Audi and a few others. I chose BMW because it was the only one with RWD. If I lived in a climate that needed AWD I'd probably own a subie.

2003 Hyundai Elantra. Reason? PAID OFF, reliable, under 100K miles, and definitely couldn't balance a car payment with student loans and mortgage.

Do it you won't regret it. The problem is the limited choices. Your stuck with Subaru, BMW, Audi and a few others. I chose BMW because it was the only one with RWD. If I lived in a climate that needed AWD I'd probably own a subie.

You can always get an X-drive BMW if you want luxury and AWD, even though Audi would be my pick. Subaru wagons of late have just been... boring?

2012 Chevy Traverse LT AWD, black on black. Company car. Fortunate to have this...

2000 Toyota Camry, 125K with no problems...reason-its paid for. This means more money for Grad school and golf!

Ha ha...I love it...
Well, I can't legally drive yet so here's my parent's rides

My mom drives a 07' or 08' Toyota Sienna, and my dad drives a used 06' BMW (don't know the model, but it's one of the cheaper ones.

I have a 2008 Honda Accord which is seldom driven. I switch between 2000 Ford Expedition or 2010 F150 depending on the week and work. I am driving expedition more lately because I need my clubs and accessories with me in case I get to golf or practice at a range.

As of yesterday 1998 Civic out, new Acura TSX in.

When I graduated from college and got my first job, I didn't have much credit at all and went to local Toyota dealership and they had special financing for recent college grads, so I got a brand new Rav4 with a very manageable payment. Love the gas mileage and the room in the back for all of my golf stuff.

98 Dodge Quad cab 4x4 gas hog with a 3" lift and bald 33" tires.. I got the left overs from the kids but I don't mind as I can work on them and they can't. Plus they are in college away from home and need better dependability.

Back