The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just got an email from MTV True Life asking for my number...completely in shock right now.

So I just got an email from MTV True Life asking for my number...completely in shock right now.

Were you Catfished? Concept Te'o?

I received an exceptionally good report on my physical yesterday from my doctor! Lipids were outstanding which was my primary concern and everything else looked great. So the inside looks great so now if I could get a brand new right knee, I would be cooking with Crisco :bananadance:

Simply outstanding news!!!

Were you Catfished? Concept Te'o?

Haha who do you really think was talking to him? No it is in response to a request for college students to talk about guns.

Haha who do you really think was talking to him? No it is in response to a request for college students to talk about guns.

Cool man

Is that like Real World?

If they had had Real World when I was in my early twenties, I would have done whatever it took to get on that!

Is that like Real World?

If they had had Real World when I was in my early twenties, I would have done whatever it took to get on that!

Not as cool as RW. It is like a documentary show thing.

Wahoo my contacts came in early. No trying to play soccer with my glasses on.

That is awesome dude!

As if having a great daughter isnt enough. Getting a HUGE tax return because of her is just the icing on the cake! Whew!!

Good for you buddy! You deserve some good stuff coming down the pike.

That's awesome Dev!

Thanks guys. After that great news, the landlord called and said the town has been screwing up out water bill and we owe $400. Talk about taking the wind out of your sails.

Thanks guys. After that great news, the landlord called and said the town has been screwing up out water bill and we owe $400. Talk about taking the wind out of your sails.

Haha wow...thats b's

Oh today got so much better around 6:15....got an awesome package from Ohio.
Spoiler
DSC07748_zps435df2f4.jpg

And here is its new home.
Spoiler
DSC07749_zps50590dbc.jpg

Many thanks to you, Canadan.

Haha wow...thats b's

It happens. I've had it happen the other way too. Luckily for the landlord he still lives there. With that thought, Dev should get it in writing from the city how long that is covered for.

Although you would think that if Dev is responsible for the water bill, he would have an account for that utility. How does that work, Dev? It's not in your name? But the landlord would let you know how much the bill is?

It happens. I've had it happen the other way too. Luckily for the landlord he still lives there. With that thought, Dev should get it in writing from the city how long that is covered for.

Although you would think that if Dev is responsible for the water bill, he would have an account for that utility. How does that work, Dev? It's not in your name? But the landlord would let you know how much the bill is?

The water bill is in the landlords name because we share the water with upstairs and then just split the bill. I am not happy.

Wahoo my contacts came in early. No trying to play soccer with my glasses on.

Indoor soccer is a blast. Do you play futsal too?

The water bill is in the landlords name because we share the water with upstairs and then just split the bill. I am not happy.

I don't think that's right. Sharing utilities just doesn't seem fair. You have separate electricity bills though? Wonder why the water isn't separate. Seems like the only fair way for that would be the landlord pays and your rent should include water. (And you should pay X amount more for that, not based on a shared bill)

And even so, I would still get it in writing exactly when the error was made. You shouldn't have to pay for more than you have been living there.

Answer me this: do you think if there was an error the other way that you would get a share of the refund?

I don't think that's right. Sharing utilities just doesn't seem fair. You have separate electricity bills though? Wonder why the water isn't separate. Seems like the only fair way for that would be the landlord pays and your rent should include water. (And you should pay X amount more for that, not based on a shared bill)

And even so, I would still get it in writing exactly when the error was made. You shouldn't have to pay for more than you have been living there.

Answer me this: do you think if there was an error the other way that you would get a share of the refund?

Yes we have separate utilities and no chance we would get a refund.

Yes we have separate utilities and no chance we would get a refund.

Then definitely get it in writing. How long have you lived there?

I have no idea what the water rates are there, but we pay about 30 bucks a month for the two of us for water. It would take over a year for us to have $400 worth of bills, let alone have a $400 error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back