The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that on Twitter Thain. I think I'll be switching to that myself!

I went to the black and blue tapatalk skin and it saves me a crap ton of battery.

y7utupy2.jpg

TTing

That's what I've been using

I've been using Tapatalk 2 for a while, and I finally figured out how to use the signature setting with the new update hahah poor smallville is going to be pissed!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I went to the black and blue tapatalk skin and it saves me a crap ton of battery.

y7utupy2.jpg

TTing
How do you change that in Tapatalk, looks nice.

My iP5 is spazzing out. In the settings menu it says it is connected to to wifi, but on every other screen, the wifi doesn't show and it just says LTE. I don't know if it is using the wifi or LTE. Anyone else have this problem?

My iP5 is spazzing out. In the settings menu it says it is connected to to wifi, but on every other screen, the wifi doesn't show and it just says LTE. I don't know if it is using the wifi or LTE. Anyone else have this problem?

Turn your cellular service off and see

Turn your cellular service off and see

That it just reboot the device

Thanks guys.

Ever since the most recent update I feel like my battery has been draining faster then normal(iPhone 5 though)

Ever since the most recent update I feel like my battery has been draining faster then normal(iPhone 5 though)

In the same boat man, definitely worse that previous iOS for VZW i5

I have noticed that a bit too, I assumed I was doing something like THPing too much

We have a 4s having the same problem.
In the same boat man, definitely worse that previous iOS for VZW i5
I'm on VSW i5 with the latest update and haven't had too many battery issues, weird! I guess I'll go knock on some wood!

We have a 4s having the same problem.

I'm on VSW i5 with the latest update and haven't had too many battery issues, weird! I guess I'll go knock on some wood!

Yeah it's not too noticeable for me, but maybe it's just that I'm thping too much haha

It's certainly noticeable for me. 25% of battery in less then 3 hours? Alittle too weird for me.

It's certainly noticeable for me. 25% of battery in less then 3 hours? Alittle too weird for me.
Yeah that's what we are seeing on the 4S, you'd think apple would be all over this, oh yeah that's right, NOT!!!

Time to send in a complaint card...wait they don't have a complaint section ugh, I've been tapatalking a bit since 8:00 anda few calls I lost about 15-20%

I'm not having any battery issues here. I'm seeing about the same battery life as before.

Time to send in a complaint card...wait they don't have a complaint section ugh, I've been tapatalking a bit since 8:00 anda few calls I lost about 15-20%

Why would they need a complaint section? Their product is perfect. It is you who is in error.

Why would they need a complaint section? Their product is perfect. It is you who is in error.

Haha yeah I'm joking lol my battery is fine it doesn't bother me hah

Haha yeah I'm joking lol my battery is fine it doesn't bother me hah

I seemed a lot of nervous laughing in that post. What's the matter??? IPhone blues?

Sent from my Note 2 that lasts for 2 days on a single charge using a version of Tapatalk that can multi-quote...

I seemed a lot of nervous laughing in that post. What's the matter??? IPhone blues?

Sent from my Note 2 that lasts for 2 days on a single charge using a version of Tapatalk that can multi-quote...

Nah, I guess when I had my 3Gs my battery stayed on green most of the day but now it's dead by the end, but hey that's ok I like the lighting fast THPing and web browsing so I don't mind haha

iOS 6.1.1 is out, supposedly it should help battery issues, somehow related to cellular connections on the 4S.
http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1631

I'll have to see if this helps when I get home. My 4s has taken to randomly shutting down now for no reason. The other day I was taking a very funny of ddec falling flat on his face and my phone shut down in the middle so I didn't get it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back