Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Played with T0AD and Miller Time at Houston Lake C.C. Always a good time playing with THP folks.

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

Nice course! Played it a few times in the late 90's and early 00's.

Nice course! Played it a few times in the late 90's and early 00's.

Will have to get you down for another round sometime soon!!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

Played with mtneerinraleigh today. Played my worst round of the year but had a great time.Just about everything didnt work today but it didnt matter was a great time on the course.

Got to tee it up with Matthew, Cookie, and niteowl03 today. Always a good time gentlemen.

Really looking forward to teeing it up with SprayTech, BullDog and AgentJay this weekend. Celebrating AgentJay and my Birthdays on the course with THP'ers, don't get much better!!

That's a solid group right there.

We have a group of at least 10 THP'ers playing this weekend in NJ. I cannot freaking wait.

Indiana bound this weekend! Boo.

We have a group of at least 10 THP'ers playing this weekend in NJ. I cannot freaking wait.

Looking forward to it buddy, going to be a blast. Hopefully we can find 2 more THP'ers to come on out and join us.

got to play a round this morning with wake , great company! course was wet as ever though but all good with thpers

The course was certainly wet, and our scores were not exactly pretty, but a great time was had nonetheless.

Super awesome. Hoping to play with some THP'ers soon! Iowa maybe? :)

Looking forward to it buddy, going to be a blast. Hopefully we can find 2 more THP'ers to come on out and join us.

Even bringing an outsider (one of my longtime buddies, and a guy that I went to war with) into the mix. Maybe we'll get him hooked!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Looks like my first round with THP'ers will be next week Monday! Bunch of us PNW'ers are going to give it a go in Bellingham, WA. Sooo freakin' excited for this.

Guess what I'll be doing all weekend?

Looks like my first round with THP'ers will be next week Monday! Bunch of us PNW'ers are going to give it a go in Bellingham, WA. Sooo freakin' excited for this.

I am too man! Should be a blast. I haven't played this track before, but I've heard good things.

TheDue, bulldog, SprayTech and I will be teein it up this Saturday. Looking foward to that!

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

have a golf outing with 6-7 thpers at arrow head cc in lancaster ny on sept 2, should be a great time, will post pics and the announce the winner of "Hello Kitty", a nice bright red towel, the winner will be the one who shots the highest score ( full handicap of course ) and they have to carry it until 3 or more of us play in a group, then the high score will be "award" the "Hello Kitty" crying towel and so on. hope i do not award the "Hello Kitty" crying towel to myself, lol

TheDue, bulldog, SprayTech and I will be teein it up this Saturday. Looking foward to that!

What a great day it was too. Agent Jay, Bulldog and Spraytech were a blast out there.

I want Bulldogs straight with James length and Spraytechs consistent play, I'd be Phil Mickelson, haha.

What a great day it was too. Agent Jay, Bulldog and Spraytech were a blast out there.

I want Bulldogs straight with James length and Spraytechs consistent play, I'd be Phil Mickelson, haha.

We did have fun! I still feel cooked well done this morning. Bulldog hardly missed a fairway with his all white Cobra. SprayTech was as consistent a player as I have played with in a while. Due, you were money all day from any bunker you got into. That's awesome considering how little you hit them at home. Ha ha ha PLUS that hole out on 10, that WAS the shot of the day. I hope you posted that on shot on the Shot of the Day Thread.
I would play a round with you three again....anytime my wife lets me out of the house. Ha ha ha

And the "winner" of the first round of the Hello Kitty towel is....Amsmith61!! Great round with a lot of great THPers.
ynevyqy2.jpg

And the "winner" of the first round of the Hello Kitty towel is....Amsmith61!! Great round with a lot of great THPers.
ynevyqy2.jpg

NICE!!! That'll go well with some TaylorMade swag in two weeks!

NICE!!! That'll go well with some TaylorMade swag in two weeks!

It was a lot of fun today and getting together with everyone.

We are tentatively scheduling another outing the last weekend in September at Mill Creek golf Course in Rochester, NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back