THP Events & Making Them All Possible

Very cool! Way to go Mike!

Quite frankly, I feel bad for golf courses Nationwide. I've seen Wheel-and-Deano in action, and I walk away probably feeling bad for the course hahaha

All that hard work, and now some recognition and glory! Congratulations Mike.

Welcome to the family Mike Dean! That's awesome bro, congrats and I'm sure you'll do great!

Great job Mike.Can't wait to meet you in Cinci!

Congrats Mike. Well done for all you've done and for all future THP events. CHEERS!!!

Atta Boy Dean!

So NOW he has to come to the Outing? Awesome!

Very deserving. Mike is a great guy, and I know he will do great things here

Great stuff mike! Well deserving!

Welcome to the team Mike! Glad your doing this because its not fun. You expect courses to be very excited about you calling with interest. Then you have to educate them. Not really a fun process sometimes.

Welcome to the team Mike! Glad your doing this because its not fun. You expect courses to be very excited about you calling with interest. Then you have to educate them. Not really a fun process sometimes.

Found that out the hard way with the New England Invitational. It's ponderous the way some people behave in business.

Congrats Mike! Well deserved for sure. I know the one THP event I attended Mike did an amazing job setting it up and accommodating my last second decision to join. This is a great addition to the THP staff.

Congrats Mike!!

I like it!

Events coordinator! Attaboy Mike!

I can say I have had the pleasure of playing in a tourney that "Dino" organized, and what an amazing weekend it was! Congrats on the promotion Dino!!!

Dan

Congrats Mike! Way to go!

Congrats Mike!

Congrats Mike, I always enjoy reading your post on this forum.

Congrats Mike! I suggest your first hire should be a Event Meterologist. :alien:

Congrats Mike. It sounds like your are the man for the job.

Bravo, buddy!!

Congrats Mike! I've seen his deal making in person and he always squeezed lemonade out of lemons at the courses we have played!

Back