graphite design ad -? comparison to diamana s+ blue

poweraid

Reaction score
Handicap
which graphite design ad shaft would be in comparison to the mitsubishi s+ blue ?
I've been fitted for my 913d2 and I'm wanting to try different shaft .i have my launch numbers . my gg does not have any gd di shafts to try with my 913. so I'm stuck by word for any info here . gd shaft chart is somewhat helpful but where would the s+ fit in there vs a gd di-gt-mt ? I'm also interested in the Fuji fuel . I'm very limited in shafts to try with the 913 at my gg, and to pony up $2-400 for a shaft that I can't hit and try on lm - any solid info you can all share would be appreciated . thanks

I can speak to this from experience but not so much from a technical standpoint. I have always felt the Diamana S+ in stiff is a very similar shaft to the AD-DI 6s in terms of feel and ball flight. The S+ will spin a little more and launch a tad lower but overall they are very similar IMO. Both play soft to flex and although the DI-6s is touted as a high launch shaft I find it more of a mid-launcher.
Again this is just from my experience with both, the technical data may not back this up. Hope it helps though!

Back