2013 WGC Accenture Match Play Championship Brackets

Nate

My Friends Call Me Big Time
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I know I'm a bit early with this tournament since it's another week away (Feb. 20-24) but wanted to start this as I'll be doing the bracket challenge again for it this year. I just ask that when you create a user name, that you use your THP forum name from the site. If it's a common name that someone in another pool might already have (site will tell you so when you try and sign up) just use your forum name somewhere in your ID (i.e. I had to use TexasNate as Nate was already being used). Here is the early registration link:

http://www.tourneytopia.com/golf/TexasNate/Pre-Register.aspx

For those that played last year, and you remember your login and password, you should be able to just sign in and your in. For new players just make a new sign in. I'm going to limit the sign up to the first 50 as it does require a little $$$ to get things started. If we go over 50 then we can address it later and figure out what to do. Brackets are not up yet and won't be available till early next week.

I'll also open it up to what we did last year as a few guys pitched in some "prizes" that went out to the winner. If you so feel inclined and want to offer up something to the winner then by all means have at it. I'll try and keep a running list in this 1st post.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Prizes for the winner(s):

1st Place
tucsondivots - 2013 Accenture Match Play hat (he's going to the event!)
Sighman23 - dozen Bridgestone B330RX golf balls
JeffReedMO - prize from the THP store
mcook77 - mystery prize
Dance_Business - dozen 2011 Bridgestone e5 golf balls
Golf Ghost - THP tee pack and ball marker
Dunn6253 - dozen Srixon Z-Star golf balls

2nd Place
Trout Bum - Itunes gift card
Toad - Grips, balls, spikes, etc
Staticline - Nike gift card

Thanks to all the guys mentioned about for the prizes that will be offered!

Last edited:
In like a.....

I entered, I think

Thanks for setting this up Nate. I'm in

I'll go ahead and say I will offer up a prize to the winner from the THP Store. A t-shirt, headcover, or something of that variety. Once we knows who wins, I'll purchase it and have GG send it out as soon as possible.

I think I'm signed up. Thanks for getting this together, Str8Nate! :alien:

I'm in! We do something similar at work but there's usually only 6 or 7 seven of us.

I've never done one of these before but I registered for it. It sounds like fun.

I'll go ahead and say I will offer up a prize to the winner from the THP Store. A t-shirt, headcover, or something of that variety. Once we knows who wins, I'll purchase it and have GG send it out as soon as possible.

Very cool Jeff!!!

Awesome, I'm in!! Thank you Nate & Jeff

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I'm in - should be interesting!

Just signed up thanks to Jeff's direction. Thanks for doing this guys!

I just registered, if that's OK. I have a box full of stuff in the garage I can contribute to the prize pool. Some grips, balls, spikes, stuff like that.

I think I am in and I will send out a dozen Bridgestone B330-RX golf balls to the winner.

I just registered, if that's OK. I have a box full of stuff in the garage I can contribute to the prize pool. Some grips, balls, spikes, stuff like that.

I think I am in and I will send out a dozen Bridgestone B330-RX golf balls to the winner.

Very cool, fellas! Thanks!

Nate, it might be a good idea to start a running tally of what prizes have been offered up to the winner. Maybe keep a list of those that have offered up a small prize in the first post? If you need some help, I would be happy to do so.

Prizes are purely at your discretion, as well. We don't want anyone to put themselves out or anything.

I am in and will also support it with a prize for the winner.

I'll throw in an ITunes gift card as well for the prize pool

Awesome, I'm in, thanks Nate!!!

Very cool, fellas. Thain shot me a really cool idea earlier and I am going to work on something for this one.

Will do! Will update in a few hours. Might offer a 2nd and 3rd place prize as well then.

I'm in, I can't wait to get my picks in!

Will do! Will update in a few hours. Might offer a 2nd and 3rd place prize as well then.

Good idea. If not, the winner will have 27 packages showing up. Haha

Back