Bushnell Pro X7 Laser Rangefinder Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
201400.jpg

The Pro X7 features incredible ranging capability, PinSeeker with JOLT Technology to help you zero in on the flag and second generation E.S.P. to provide ultra-accurate yardages faster than ever before.

Tech
PinSeeker with JOLT Technology to zero in on the flag
Accurate to 1/2 yard
5 yards-1 mile ranging performance (550+ yards to a flag)
E.S.P. 2 (Extreme. Speed. Precision.)
Vivid Display Technology (VDT) for all lighting conditions
7x Magnification with HD Optics (objects appear 7x closer)
Posi-Thread™ Battery Door
Waterproof
Tour Certified
3-Volt 123 Battery and Premium Carry Case included
2 Year Warranty

• vdt-small.png
    Vivid Display Technology™ dramatically improves the display for rapid, positive target identification in all lighting conditions.
  • pinseeker-JOLT-small.gif
    PinSeeker Technology™ with JOLT provides the golfer with short vibrating bursts to reinforce that the laser has locked onto the flag. JOLT Technology eliminates all doubt. Use what the pros use, feel the exact distance... feel the JOLT.
  • esp2-small.gif
    E.S.P. 2 provides yardage faster and more accurately than ever before. Not only have we increased the acquisition speed to a lightning fast level, E.S.P. 2 is so accurate that from 5-125 yards, the distance is displayed to 1/10th of a yard.

Huge fan of Bushnell products and making the previous line better and still including jolt is a winner in my book. Will be following along closely.

Fantastic looking device there. I see the JOLT technology taking over their brand and that's a great thing!

Bushnell has always made a great LRF. Loving everything this one has to offer.

Just got a v3 but interested in more info on these.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I may finally have to upgrade my V2, this one sounds great.

distance of up to a mile and 5 yard accuracy now that is some serious tech

I really like this one. Combining significant zoom, jolt, and vdt tech is a winner IMO, but I'm sure this bad boy will retail at $500+.

Good move by Bushnell to add the jolt feature to the rest of their offerings! I was hoping to have a V4 to drool over this year but I guess that will have to wait

Sounds phenomenal. Bushnell makes great rangefinders. Would love to have something with the jolt feature. Such a neat and helpful feature.

The jolt feature is pretty cool on my v3 combining it with that range is money.

Sounds like some great features packed in. Price point always seems to be my hang ups. Maybe a bday present!

I have a Z6 and I absolutely love it. Bushnell makes some great rangefinders and I do not doubt that this won't be like the rest.

Coming from a leupold laser, this might be a silly question, but without jolt how do you know you've hit the pin? Leupold gives an audible cue, and I assumed Bushnell did too, but with the big deal they are making about jolt, I'm not sure anymore.

Glad a lucky THPer will be winning one of these.

I hear this thing is quite impressive

Back