TaylorMade SuperDeep Aldila RIP shaft in SuperTri head?

HuntinBirdz

Reaction score
Handicap
I love everything about my SuperTri except it's all carry and no roll. I have the stock Motore 60 stiff shaft in it and am wondering about putting the Aldila RIP Alpha 70 from a TM SuperDeep? Found a SuperDeep at my local Golfsmith for $40. It seems the Aldila is .335 and the Motore is .350. Will the Aldila RIP fit in the SuperTri head?

Refresh my memory. .if they're both adjustable heads I think they should interchange. But dont quote me.
Also if they're bonded heads a club repairer can shim the 335 to fit a 355 hossel

Refresh my memory. .if they're both adjustable heads I think they should interchange. But dont quote me.
Also if they're bonded heads a club repairer can shim the 335 to fit a 355 hossel

supertri and superdeep are both interchangeable, as long as they both have the correct adaptors it shouldn't be a problem to put one shaft in another head. Heck, when I had my R11, I put that shaft into my R9 TP 4 wood head to screw around with...

Yeah, I did swapping too. Just had different numbers & face settings. But then I hold the club out in front of me & grip it with a square club face so the settings didn't mean much to me.
I put a amp cell fw shaft in a 2/3 hybrid. Lol

Back