Callaway Golf Kings of Distance

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
What an amazing page of the callaway website!
http://www.callawaygolf.com/more/kings-of-distance/
So What's a Hammer?

Our growing #TeamCallaway staff is full of young long hitters who can absolutely #HammerIt, so this year we're challenging them to a friendly competition for the ultimate bragging rights. We'll be tracking all the 335+ yard drives our guys hit at each tournament, and every time they go 335+, they'll get a hammer patch. We'll update the patch count every week, and at the end of the season you'll know which players really are the Kings of Distance!

hammer-patchs-2014.png
Distance Leaders

381 yds

Longest Drive

by
Gary Woodland

Callaway Staffers
Hammers

• Gary Woodland

381 yds
  • Patrick Reed

375 yds
  • Sang-Moon Bae

373 yds
  • Harris English

372 yds
#Ridonkulong

What's your most #ridonkulong drive? Do you #HammerIt down the fairway?
Tweet us @CallawayGolf or message us on Facebook and get a Hammer Patch of your own!

Crazy crazy crazy long distances.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The Hammer Patches are sweet. Love em

I can't wait to read all of the internet golfers saying they carry the ball 335 on average, just to get a hammer patch.

335 is a LONG drive. The only reason I've hit a few of these were due to hard, flat fairways, wind at my back and a lot of roll, but I would have a few. Not recently, but in the past.

I think GG owns the largest hammer patch of them all...:D

335 yds is nothing. Just give me a 60 mph tail wind and I'll bomb them all day. It would help with an elevated tee box too. #crazylong

I really liked the bomb and drain patches last year. Glad they stepped it up for the big boys and can't wait to see who takes the title this year.

Those are some amazing drives.
I just need a frozen lake with no snow.

I can do it with a 7 iron, just give me a highway.

#tincup

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Just shows that these guys on Tour play a game completely foreign to most of us. Love that hammer patch. For me my hammer number would be about 275 only hit a few that long each year.

Kind of surprised to not see Nicolas Colsaerts on that page. I know he's been in some US tournaments this year.

Gimme a frozen lake, and I'll make it happen.

I think that the 335 number is going to be incredibly tough to reach (except internet golfers). The zoocrews suggestion was to make your own milestone (or yardstone) marks and see what you can do. I love the hammers and buckets.

I think that the 335 number is going to be incredibly tough to reach (except internet golfers). The zoocrews suggestion was to make your own milestone (or yardstone) marks and see what you can do. I love the hammers and buckets.

THIS! Exactly. If you average 250 and manage to poke one 275 reward yourself with a hammer. Not every golfer is made equal, but if you hit a drive much further than your norm it deserves a hammer patch

335 yds is nothing. Just give me a 60 mph tail wind and I'll bomb them all day. It would help with an elevated tee box too. #crazylong

Add a fully paved fairway to the mix and I'm right there with you!

Callaway Golf Kings of Distance

Those patches are ridulongious. Need to get one.

Man I hit 335+ drives on a regular basis. It's all about swing and tempo, launch angle, and smash factor.

Come on guys focus on your swing.

Ps I forgot to mention that the above only occurs when playing Tiger Woods on xBox.

I love Callaway as much as anyone and they have it going on with their current SM people, but if I gained every yard they promised going back to the original BB to my current X Hot, I'd be hitting it 760 yards today off the tee. Lets never forget all those years JD lead the tour in driver distance and never had a single win..........

335 sounds like Clive75 distance to me.

thats a BOMB! i want a hammer patch.

tu9uqu6a.jpg

He seems a lot smaller in person but man does he bomb it.

Back