New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2013 THP Invitational Series will be kicking off in March of 2013 in Dallas, Texas, then its on to Ohio for stop #2. Today we are honored to open up signup with all the details on stop #3 of the 2013 THP Invitational Series and this one is sponsored by TaylorMade Golf.

If you would like to see what a THP Invitational looks like, check out these pictures from the recent event in Atlanta.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?37658-THP-Invitational-1-Recap-amp-Pictures

Invitational
How do you get invited? Your Albatross Club Membership is your invitation. If you are a member of the 2013 Albatross Club, you are invited to play in this event. If you are not and want to play, all you have to do is join the club. You can do so by clicking here.

Cost
The cost for the event will be $85
This includes:
*TaylorMade Golf Hat
*Greens Fees
*Cart Fees
*Range Balls

When & Where
May 4th, 2013
Blue Heron Pines

Blue Heron Pines opened in 1993 and has quickly been recognized as the best 18-hole course at the Jersey Shore. Designed by Stephen Kay, it takes full advantage of the natural beauty of the pinelands, with majestic tree lines framing breathtaking vistas.

Format
This THP Invitational will be a 2 man team format. The kicker here is that THP will make the teams.
Tee Times Begin at 9:50am
This is limited to 32 golfers at this time.

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. In addition this is open to men and women of all ages (under 18 must be accompanied by an adult).

Prizes
TaylorMade Golf being the title sponsor has graciously provided us with some fantastic prizes.
Invitational Winners - Each will receive a new TaylorMade R1 Drivers
Closest To The Pin - 1 Dozen TaylorMade Lethal Golf Balls
Both winners will receive THP Invitational Champions Trophies.
Winners will also be featured in the THP Event Hall of Fame.

Dinner
Post tournament, participants will be invited to the Golden Nugget for dinner, drinks and fun. GolferGal and myself will be there and personally buy the winners their 1st beverage of the evening (age restrictions apply). Dinner will be held at The Buffet at 7:00pm, directions below.

Golden Nugget Hotel

Huron & Brigantine Blvd.
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
The Buffet at 7:00pm

Signing Up
The THP Invitational only has a limited amount of spots. Therefore, signing up in advance is crucial to reserve your spot. To do so, send a Private Message to GolferGal that you would like a spot and she will give you payment details.

Signup payment is non-refundable. Extenuating circumstances will be handled on an individual basis

Teams - Subject To Change
bmik33 & TheCrest4
Gianna1025 & Xarran

Thainer21 & FrancisD
golf4life & PhillyGolfGuy

fireitup & jwkde
kenh & motoo344

prince & Tommy Shanks
BIGBALL & smatthews

ShanksaloT & CS
Damaikis & Jersey Nate

speedliner & NJRob
Centre & rollin

buckjob & Kobey
VA Vince & Darren K

MikeBender & Clemenza
jfaas33 & AHuber360

Last edited:
So jealous of everyone getting to play in this - especially since TM is sponsoring it. Ugh! Unfortunately I have a wedding to attend at 5pm and just wouldn't be able to get back in time.

Definitely going to make it up to the New England outing in June now! Can't wait for those details!

pm sent :banana:

Awesome! Looks like it will be a great time to had by all and some killer prizes up for grabs! Have fun guys!

This is awesome! Great venue for a THP event I'll definitely be there!

pm sent :banana:

Wow, that was fast!

Blue Heron Pines is a beautiful course. Check out the pics on their web site. They are not airbrushed, I promise! I'm sure Buck will be in this thread soon gushing about this course, its his all time favorite.

Pretty close by my place. I'll be talking to Richard and hopefully getting my signup in shortly.

• Admin
Just a quick shout out to golf4life and buckjob. None of this could have been done without them and they deserve all the credit in the world. This is a great venue that we are looking forward to rolling up to in the new THP Tour Van.

well a matter of fact i will G4L.... i played here years ago and at the time it was def one of the nicest golf courses i had ever played. Really looking forward to getting down there for a THP invitational lots of fun holes there. May can't come soon enough.

I figured it would be the only way i could be at the top of the leaderboard (based on signup sequence)
Wow, that was fast!

Blue Heron Pines is a beautiful course. Check out the pics on their web site. They are not airbrushed, I promise! I'm sure Buck will be in this thread soon gushing about this course, its his all time favorite.

Thanks guys!!

Just a quick shout out to golf4life and buckjob. None of this could have been done without them and they deserve all the credit in the world. This is a great venue that we are looking forward to rolling up to in the new THP Tour Van.

PM sent I am pretty pumped for this even though it is quite a ways off! Really excited to meet some of you all.

TaylorMade continues to bring it to us THPer's! Sponsoring a tournament up in the Northeast is almost too good to be true. Unfortunately, I'm up in the air on this one as the date isn't great for me. I'll know more in the coming weeks if I'll be able to make it.

Pretty close by my place. I'll be talking to Richard and hopefully getting my signup in shortly.

You better be going to this, almost in your back yard!

TaylorMade continues to bring it to us THPer's! Sponsoring a tournament up in the Northeast is almost too good to be true. Unfortunately, I'm up in the air on this one as the date isn't great for me. I'll know more in the coming weeks if I'll be able to make it.

You will be there Stan. I have complete faith. :D

love to have you there Stan, hope it works out for you!

Pm sent. Can't wait to get everything in order.

You better be going to this, almost in your back yard!

I'm almost positive that it will work. Just need to confirm a few things.

You will be there Stan. I have complete faith. :D

love to have you there Stan, hope it works out for you!

I'm going to try real hard to make this one. I've made further trips for THP events so distance is the issue :D. Just gotta crunch some financial numbers being that this is sandwiched between a wedding and a bachelor party in Chicago. In other words, 2 expensive weekends. I'll know more shortly.

PM sent!

I hope to be at this one as well as the New England one in June. Pure awesome.

Ken

Figures I live in Utah now, but I used to live in NJ, and if was still there, I would be all for this!

Back