Callaway Golf Kings of Distance

335 I can hit that all day long........ in any TW game.

I need to find a concrete fairway to aim down for this one.

Driver and a lob wedge I can clear 335. Should be interesting to see who wins at the end of the year.

Driver and a lob wedge I can clear 335. Should be interesting to see who wins at the end of the year.
That's it? Just Driver, Lob?

I love Callaway as much as anyone and they have it going on with their current SM people, but if I gained every yard they promised going back to the original BB to my current X Hot, I'd be hitting it 760 yards today off the tee. Lets never forget all those years JD lead the tour in driver distance and never had a single win..........

Except JD does have two majors

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

335+?

I would be happy with 235+ on my drives.

Man if they add those patches on their tour bags, like college football on helmets, that is going to look wicked cool.

Man if they add those patches on their tour bags, like college football on helmets, that is going to look wicked cool.

They did it last year with the bombs so I am sure they will do it with these as well

Hahaha I'm not sure they aren't extremely noticeable, and they may not have put all of them on there

I think one big Hammer Patch would look great with maybe a number next to it. 7 335+ bombs. You get a hammer with a 7. Keep it from getting to gimmicky and still get the point across. I love that patch, BTW!

My fellow Kansan Gary Woodland, who grew up an hour south of my hometown! He will be The King of Distance!

Really? How did I miss that? [Facepalm]

Yeah, here's Woodland's bag last year:

4-Gary-Woodland_1200.jpg

I need to find a concrete fairway to aim down for this one.

exactly! Only hit it over 335 once in my life... it was the result of catching cart path on the fly which carried down to a gully and rolled out.
To do it again i might need one of those 10guage drivers from caddy shack 2... (i should be thrown out of here for mentioning that movie)

Back