The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not at all prepared for my windshield to be iced over this morning, that is so dumb. I need to move south.

Hell No! We're already over populated lol, keep your cold frosty arse up there!! ;)

Hell No! We're already over populated lol, keep your cold frosty arse up there!! ;)

Hell no I'm not coming to South Florida, I'm thinking more along the lines of Aruba.

I just looked at our ten day forecast. On the tenth day it's supposed to get all the way up to 40! Yay spring!

I was not at all prepared for my windshield to be iced over this morning, that is so dumb. I need to move south.

+1. I was running late and the frozen windshield was the cherry on top

First day back at work after a week away just chilling.....nearly managed to get caught up on my emails....it has only taken 6 hours.....think I need a holiday

Why on earth would anyone spend $120+ on a grip tape dispenser? It's a friggin tape dispenser? Are these people serious?

Why on earth would anyone spend $120+ on a grip tape dispenser? It's a friggin tape dispenser? Are these people serious?

Have you ever gotten a bunch of tape all tangled up? Because that sir, is an ordeal.

Have you ever gotten a bunch of tape all tangled up? Because that sir, is an ordeal.

$120???????????? I cant honestly see how that could be an issue. I regripped 4 clubs this weekend with the double sided tape. Once it is on straight, I just peel the outer layer off and it is just fine. Nothing a scissor couldnt do.

$120???????????? I cant honestly see how that could be an issue. I regripped 4 clubs this weekend with the double sided tape. Once it is on straight, I just peel the outer layer off and it is just fine. Nothing a scissor couldnt do.

It's just me, but I wouldn't risk it. Seems like it would be money well-spent to me.

It's just me, but I wouldn't risk it. Seems like it would be money well-spent to me.

I wouldnt spend $50 on a tape dispenser, let alone $120. Eff that noise.

I wouldnt spend $50 on a tape dispenser, let alone $120. Eff that noise.

I hope you know I was joking. I wouldn't spend $10 on a tape dispenser. It's tape.

I hope you know I was joking. I wouldn't spend $10 on a tape dispenser. It's tape.

You had me worried there for a minute. I thought South Carolina made you go all crazy.

You had me worried there for a minute. I thought South Carolina made you go all crazy.

I can handle that they're afraid of cold, but if they were afraid of tape too? Pass. Lol.

You also have to remember you are extraordinary, and a BAMF. It's not easy being ignoramus.

You also have to remember you are extraordinary, and a BAMF. It's not easy being ignoramus.

I am fairly certain a trained chimp can cut a piece of tape off with a scissor.

Dont give Dev a big head!

BTW dev did you win that Mfgp?

Thats a rant unto itself. I misread the time remaining and ended up bidding from my car in the golfsmith parking lot. I got sniped because the stupid iPhone app decided to take a carp with 30 seconds left. It sold for $96. I was ready to bite the beak off a bird.

Thats a rant unto itself. I misread the time remaining and ended up bidding from my car in the golfsmith parking lot. I got sniped because the stupid iPhone app decided to take a carp with 30 seconds left. It sold for $96. I was ready to bite the beak off a bird.

Dangit!

I was really hoping it was you that won it. I was already peeved with the idiots at GS. That sent me over the edge.

My trained chimp will cut off the bird's beak with his scissors so you don't have to worry about chipping a tooth.

I should get video of that as well..

Na na na NA

dude I told you it was yours

I know. I was trying my hardest man. I was just saying, I was really hoping you changed your mind so then I wouldnt have to be so angry at the person that sniped me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back