What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice deal at $15.

picked up a Grafalloy BiMatrix Prototype shaft in lime green; I figure I can experiment with this combo in my VRS and see how it goes, I have always wanted to try this shaft, and I broke down today and ordered it - I am looking forward to seeing how this combo works out

Yep. I wasn't sure if I should say or not as it was a previous member.

I was wondering because I saw them on the bay when I bought the old THP hat.

Yep. I wasn't sure if I should say or not as it was a previous member.

Who cares dude, good pickup for a damn good THP'er.

Who cares dude, good pickup for a damn good THP'er.

Thanks man. I could care less, I just wasn't sure if other people cared and didn't feel it was necessary to point it out at that point. They look like great shirts and $15 shipped is an amazing price. I'm stoked.

Thanks man. I could care less, I just wasn't sure if other people cared and didn't feel it was necessary to point it out at that point. They look like great shirts and $15 shipped is an amazing price. I'm stoked.

Can't imagine anyone having an issue, u will be supporting the thp name, good stuff!

I agree dude. You will represent it well.

Weekly clubhouse ticket for WGC Cadillac @ Doral. This year I purchased them thru Tickets Fore Charity, and 100% of the proceeds will benefit a local Catholic high school golf team. I think that's really cool.

I bought a hat.

mNP50TcYrRWvjS6NrYvtcFA.jpg

You should have gotten the BRIGHT yellow one. It'd be like a tennis ball on your head.

Srixon Q Stars for 16.98 at DSG with a Srixon Z Star Hat.

In fact, it was the bright yellow one!!!!

Cleveland 588 60 deg wedge. Taylormade R11 3 wood ti from uman.

Well, I spent a lot of money yesterday!! I got the new Bushnell Tour v3 and the new Cleveland Classic hybrid. I hit about every hybrid they had there (they didn't have the stage 2 for some reason) and narrowed it down to four. Cobra Cell, PING G25, Cleveland Classic, and the Super S but when it came down to everything I was looking for I had to go with the Cleveland. It was a very hard decision between the Cleveland and the Super S but for some reason I felt the Super S looked too much like a FW and wanted something a little smaller. Very happy with my decision now I just have to wait for it to be shipped to my house. (Even the big box stores don't carry X shafts!)

Well, I spent a lot of money yesterday!! I got the new Bushnell Tour v3 and the new Cleveland Classic hybrid. I hit about every hybrid they had there (they didn't have the stage 2 for some reason) and narrowed it down to four. Cobra Cell, PING G25, Cleveland Classic, and the Super S but when it came down to everything I was looking for I had to go with the Cleveland. It was a very hard decision between the Cleveland and the Super S but for some reason I felt the Super S looked too much like a FW and wanted something a little smaller. Very happy with my decision now I just have to wait for it to be shipped to my house. (Even the big box stores don't carry X shafts!)

That is so awesome to see the classic beating out the competition!!! Congrats on the purchase bga!

KellyBo and I may ride up to Hawtlanta today and check out the PGA Superstore. Take a look at some of the new stuff out there.

That is so awesome to see the classic beating out the competition!!! Congrats on the purchase bga!

I'm all about what feels and works best for me. I don't care what brand it is but I'm glad one of my favorite brands worked best.

I'm all about what feels and works best for me. I don't care what brand it is but I'm glad one of my favorite brands worked best.

You're building a Cleveland army man, I like it!! What's next, a shiny new Classic driver?!

That is awesome. Can't wait to hear how you like the hybo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back