The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the dramatic-ness of saying 48 hrs instead of 2 days.

"4 scores and 8 hrs ago....."

Title companies require the lender's package to go out 48hrs prior to closing. It usually says in the signature of the closing agent's emails. Their fault, they subconsciously make us talk like that. I didn't eve notice I did it instead of saying two days!

WTF €10 ($13) for a single bottle of Mio online. That's outrageous prices. Can you buy it by the case in Costco??? i'm gonna stock up in July

Thank you all for thoughts and prayers, I really appreciate your support and I know that as time goes by, life will continue and the sun will shine again.

Thank you.

No multi quote, going mobile.

T&P's and the sun will shine again, just make sure you take care of yourself during this difficult time.

WTF €10 ($13) for a single bottle of Mio online. That's outrageous prices. Can you buy it by the case in Costco??? i'm gonna stock up in July

Look for generic brands. Steph gets me the Great Value brand from Wal Mart for cheaper and its just as good taste wise.

wonder what it would cost to ship a bunch to you....I would be happy to go to Sam's and buy you a case or something and ship it.

Look for generic brands. Steph gets me the Great Value brand from Wal Mart for cheaper and its just as good taste wise.

Had a look around online and they are a no go.

wonder what it would cost to ship a bunch to you....I would be happy to go to Sam's and buy you a case or something and ship it.

July ain't that far off and i'm a patient man. Thanks for the offer though.

Hiccups, I hate the hiccups

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I avoid playing a local course because it is poorly managed, and the pace of play is always awful. So I decide to play it today, and grab a single tee time off golf now (through thp of course). I show up for my 1237 tee time at around 1220, and there is a long line of people checking in. The two gentleman (who didn't meet the dress code) asked to play, and they didn't have a tee time. He tells them to go ahead and go now, and they could only play if they waited 45 minutes or went straight to the tee box. He tells me to pair up with the group that had check out right before them, or the twosome. I pair up with the other threesome, and we quickly head to the 1st tee. Where we see a line of people waiting to tee off. The group I was paired with had the 1223 tee time. He had sent the twosome out at 1220 in front of a tee time at 1223. There was also already a foursome on the tee box teeing off. By the time we teed off there were 3 groups waiting.

It's just piss poor management to send out walkups right in front of people with booked tee times. It is something they constantly do and the reason I no longer play the course on a regular basis.

Which course is it Wake?

People that b*tch and whine over the simplest things. Life is to short for pettiness, grow the eff up.

Life is the longest thing you have :alien:

On Earth, that is.

When i'm gone I am gone. People need to enjoy the simple things and stop being bitter, I can be an azz when I have to be but people need to grow up. But I'm in the business where bitterness and stress prevail.

Apologies Castor, I missed your post earlier, you have my condolences

I think I have overdone the badminton last night and tonight as I am suffering a bit with my back again, think I will give next week a miss and then we are off to Spain for a week so fingers crossed some chilling out time in the sun will sort it out - just when I thought I had got my back sorted I go and do this

Bit selfish but hopefully the weather stays a bit rubbish for the next few days so I don't feel like I am missing out on any golf...

So I ordered a Clicgear 3.5 from Golfsmith a few weeks ago and it still hadn't shipped. I noticed on the website the 3.5 was now off the website. I called up Golfsmith today and they told me the item is no longer available. I was like what? It's a brand new item, how is it already no longer available? Anyways they removed it from the order but since I used part credit card, part gift card I need to call back next week so they can refund my credit card. Something about it being a manual process. I don't know, they said they'll put all the money on the credit card but I guess I'll wait and see.

So I ordered a Clicgear 3.5 from Golfsmith a few weeks ago and it still hadn't shipped. I noticed on the website the 3.5 was now off the website. I called up Golfsmith today and they told me the item is no longer available. I was like what? It's a brand new item, how is it already no longer available? Anyways they removed it from the order but since I used part credit card, part gift card I need to call back next week so they can refund my credit card. Something about it being a manual process. I don't know, they said they'll put all the money on the credit card but I guess I'll wait and see.

There is a LONG history of THP'ers having issues with GolfSmith.com. I will NEVER order from them after reading multiple stories such as this.

Sucks for you, sorry man.

There is a LONG history of THP'ers having issues with GolfSmith.com. I will NEVER order from them after reading multiple stories such as this.

+1. I will not shop there again.

I've had some problems with them before I joined the site. I had a gift card though which was the only reason I went with them. I usually stay away from them when ordering online.

i hate how much i love music. play any song with lots of bass in my car and it sounds like a bad radio connection. damn. (blew out the speakers)

Which course is it Wake?

Bloomingdale, nice course in its day. Poor management ruined that.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Went to GolfTown after work to hit the Cleveland XL/Custom and the XL FW's and they only had 3 drivers...all R Flex. Not one stiff, not one FW. And they wonder why I buy online.

i hate how much i love music. play any song with lots of bass in my car and it sounds like a bad radio connection. damn. (blew out the speakers)

Hate that. Blown out speakers suck.

$50 short of paying for insurance, unless i wait a couple weeks and it will be $150 cheaper.but golf starts in one week. Hmmmmm.

Ahhhh, I can't hit a club worth a damn today, I wasn't hitting my driver more than 160 yards, and it was a really bad block! Ahh,

I hate not hitting 400 yard drives o_O

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Ahhhh, I can't hit a club worth a damn today, I wasn't hitting my driver more than 160 yards, and it was a really bad block! Ahh,

I hate not hitting 400 yard drives o_O
Well now that you're back online, those 400 yard drives should come back real fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back