FS/FT: LH Driver, Wedges, and Putters

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
For sale here I have some left-handed golf clubs. I have a Callaway driver, a few different wedges, and a couple of putters.

First up is a 10* Callaway Big Bertha 460 driver with an Aldila NVS 65S shaft in it (bore through) and a Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Compound in black and white that is fairly worn out. I had it cut to play at 45". It is a pretty old driver with a relatively new shaft, and it isn't in great condition (the club builder really messed up during reshafting as you can see on the crown plus it's just an old, beaten up driver). I would give it a 6/10, though nothing negatively affects its performance. It's a good driver for a beginner, I used it the first 4 years I golfed. There is no headcover with it, though if you want one, I have an extra generic one I could throw in. I would like to get $40 shipped OBO for this. Now, the pictures:

null-6.jpg

null-7.jpg

null-8.jpg

null-9.jpg

null-10.jpg

Next up are 3 wedges. I have a Cleveland CG15 50* wedge, a Titleist Vokey 56* wedge, and a Cleveland CG11 60* wedge. All have the stock shaft in wedge flex and the stock grip. I would rate them in 8/10, 6/10, and 7/10 condition respectively. All of them are just cosmetic blemishes that do not impact performance as far as I can tell. The biggest thing is that the Vokey has some chips in the sole of the club, which is shown in the pictures. All of these wedges are very playable as they are. I would like to get $20 each shipped or $50 shipped OBO for all 3. Pictures:

null-21.jpg

null-11.jpg

null-12.jpg

null-13.jpg

null-14.jpg

null-16.jpg

null-15.jpg

Next up is a Taylormade Ghost Spider putter. It is 35" is has a Winn Jumbo Lite grip. It is in pretty good condition except for a few chips in the paint that are purely cosmetic. I would call it 8/10. The headcover is included. I would like to get SOLD for this putter.

Last up I have an Odyssey White Hot #9. I got it brand new and only used it on the course once. It plays 35" and has the stock grip on it. I would call it a 9.9/10 and the headcover is included. I would like to get SOLD for this putter.

As for trade interests, I'm really open to anything. Just let me know what you have. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Bump. Send me offers.

Evening bump. Send me offers, the worst I can do is say no!

Bump with some more price drops.

Pm sent.

Ghost Spider is SOLD.

Bump..

Make me offers if you want something.

Bump again.

PM Sent

Bump it up! Make me offers!

Any interest in a swap. If you collect I have a Ben Hogan Tuning Fork putter and some still in the sleeve Strata Ryder Cup balls. Hit me with a PM.

I like the #9 white hot and possibly one of the wedges.

Any interest in a swap. If you collect I have a Ben Hogan Tuning Fork putter and some still in the sleeve Strata Ryder Cup balls. Hit me with a PM.

I like the #9 white hot and possibly one of the wedges.

I'm not really interested in either of those things. Not a collector. Thanks for the interest though.

Bump..

Bump again. Make me offers!!!!

Bump..

Bump with some price drops. Feel free to make offers.

Sunday Morning bump.

Bump again. Make me offers, I want these things sold!

Bump with more price drops.

PM sent.

Odyssey putter is SOLD.

Bump..

Bump again.

Bump. Make me an offer!

Back