Need insight from thp masters

BLU, surely you've realised by now I'm an extreme kinda guy? Lol

Yes. I understand that you "go to 11". It would be odd if you didn't.

Just buy old drivers as one theory suggest more spring as the metal weakens. No idea if it's ever been tested.

I say go for it if you want to. If you're not playing in tournaments or anything that requires conforming clubs why not? As far as the guys saying the golf is about integrity and honesty, if he's not playing in events that require conforming clubs why in the world does it matter? If he's going out because he enjoys it as a hobby and he can gain some distance from doing so making his hobby even more enjoyable to him then go for it. I agree when playing in events that require conforming clubs and playing with clubs that have been altered for an unfair advantage would be dishonest, but who's to say he's not just going out to enjoy an afternoon on the course? People need to get over that whole stigma, but that's for a different thread. OP if you want to try it go for!

Just buy old drivers as one theory suggest more spring as the metal weakens. No idea if it's ever been tested.

I struggle to believe this theory. Long drives guys don't keep clubs long and there's a reason for that. Sure they might crack the odd one but that's not the only reaosn why they change them out.

I struggle to believe this theory. Long drives guys don't keep clubs long and there's a reason for that. Sure they might crack the odd one but that's not the only reaosn why they change them out.

They pretty much cave the face in. I believe I 1st heard this when PGA announced they'd start testing drivers. It'd be interesting to see the results if they put it in a robot for 1000x swings then tested COR.

Back