The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who're you playing with?

i almost forgot the apostrophe, cuz i almost never use apostrophes when im using my ipod. That wouldve been awkward.

JB and War Eagle

I'm braving the cold to get out for 18 tomorrow morning. I'm hoping it at least breaks 30 by our tee time.

I'm braving the cold to get out for 18 tomorrow morning. I'm hoping it at least breaks 30 by our tee time.

Not sure what time you are going out, but according to my forecast, it doesn't look like it will get past 40 until about 11 am. I am aiming towards going out around noon or 1, since it will be topping out at our highs then.

Going to be 16* here at 10am.. 40 sounds incredible right now Jeff!
Its gonna be 46* and partly sunny tomorrow.. Might have to make my dad make me play.

Not sure what time you are going out, but according to my forecast, it doesn't look like it will get past 40 until about 11 am. I am aiming towards going out around noon or 1, since it will be topping out at our highs then.

We're going out at 8:40. This will officially be the first time I golf in long sleeves. And probably a fleece. With a leather coat in reserve for between shots.

Going to be 16* here at 10am.. 40 sounds incredible right now Jeff!

Tomorrow is my one shot to get out and play. This next weeks forecast sucks and I have heard grumblings of some substantial snow fall on Wednesday. Temps the rest of the week look like they will struggle to get out of the 30's. So, hopefully the course is open tomorrow. If not, I will be throwing on the Nike StormFit and heading to the range.

We're going out at 8:40. This will officially be the first time I golf in long sleeves. And probably a fleece. With a leather coat in reserve for between shots.

Dude, bundle up. It's going to suck that early. LOL.

Dude, bundle up. It's going to suck that early. LOL.

It might. But it's for my buddy's birthday, so we were choosing between cold tomorrow or rain on Monday.

I have a feeling I'm going to have a headache in the morning.

What sniping programs do you guys use for E-bay?

Phone autocorrects are pretty stupid.

I try to type seen and it wants to autocorrect whatever jumble of words to "Serb" despite "seen" being one of the three potential options..

Do I really need to tell my phone I don't need the word "Serb" in the dictionary?

What sniping programs do you guys use for E-bay?

I use eSnipe. I only use it when I am not going to be around for the end of an auction. I will not bid at all until the last 6 or 7 seconds and when I do I put in my max bid. I either get it or I don't.

It's more fun to do it live rather than sniping it, but sometimes the auction ends at bad times.

Can anyone tell me if a navy suit is good year round? I'm in the hunt for a new suit and I found a great deal on a navy one but I'm torn because black is the obvious go-to color.

Can anyone tell me if a navy suit is good year round? I'm in the hunt for a new suit and I found a great deal on a navy one but I'm torn because black is the obvious go-to color.

I wear mine year round, no problem, Imo

Navy is a clutch color for a suit dude. Go for it

I wouldn't hold back on Navy, although i just picked up a grey suit and absolutely LOVE it. Great option for me personally and very dynamic.

I wear mine year round, no problem, Imo
I really like the look of a navy suit too. Especially because I can rock the pink shirt underneath haha. Was just curious if it was a good color for year-round interviews or whatever I may need it for.

Always safe with Navy.

I wouldn't hold back on Navy, although i just picked up a grey suit and absolutely LOVE it. Great option for me personally and very dynamic.

I really like the look of a navy suit too. Especially because I can rock the pink shirt underneath haha. Was just curious if it was a good color for year-round interviews or whatever I may need it for.

Like Dan said, don't snooze on the gray. I have a few gray suits and find them quite a bit more versatile than my darker suits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back