The ONLY Birdie I Despise: Flappy Bird!

TeedUpThoughts

#TeamNE
Reaction score
Handicap
< Last Yr!
Has anyone else downloaded this demonic android game? I think they have it for iOS too, but I don't understand how such a simple game could be so incredibly frustrating? My high score is 7... :banghead::angry:

No and based on what I have heard I have no intentions too

My high score: also 7. What an infuriating, addictive game!

Yes thanks to Canadan me and my wife are both addicted to it now. Thanks Dan!!! And yeah my high score is 7.

My high score: also 7. What an infuriating, addictive game!

You've got me beat. I haven't made it through the first one yet! Stupid effing game.

I am now up to 20.. This game is stupid though. Do not download it, or you will rip your hair out

Correction. I made it through the first one. Then I crashed!

Just wait until Dan posts his high score

Ahhhhhhh F U stupid bird.

Every effing student in my school has. Because of that I will never DL this dumb game, its annoying as is to me.

It's lame and it's a tragedy time is wasted on it. Played it for 2 seconds.

glad to hear I'm not the only lunatic who is fighting this stupid game!

I heard of this game for the first time, yesterday....I was a bit curious, but didn't go check it out. Soooo, after reading these posts, I'm 100% NOT going to go DL this sucker. You guys have fun with! PASS

Ha, son had me download it and after 5 min, it was uninstalled. Flappy Frustrating

8. Physics in the game suck.

Booo yaaaa
y4unadam.jpg

I just saw this game for the 1st time today, my son handed me his ipod and told me to check it out. I played it for 5 minutes and then handed it back, it seemed like a fun game but I don't have time to get caught up in another addictive game!

If any of you follow me on Twitter, you'll know I lasted approximately 1 minute with the game. My record was 2.

If any of you follow me on Twitter, you'll know I lasted approximately 1 minute with the game. My record was 2.

You got through two in only one minute of playing? It took me probably 30 tries to get through one!

You got through two in only one minute of playing? It took me probably 30 tries to get through one!

Wow you better have more by morning.

Got to 18 and decided I should just uninstall... I can see how it could be addicting.

Played legit 2 rounds and deleted the app. Way too frustrating. This game pissed me off more in 30 seconds than the estimated 4 years I've thrown away of my life on the COD series, and that's saying A LOT.

Wife told me tonight if I can beat her record of 21 during the super bowl she will buy mean new set of clubs. Its on boys.

Back