2014 THPMC Bridgestone Staffers Equipment Q&A

kc720

Reaction score
Handicap
2manyclubs
the journey to the MORGAN CUP is in full force and i am sure we are all working hard to improve our game. i feel that this thread can be useful as far as bridgestone equipment is concerned....

i was going to PM JB when he got better but i thought i would post this for all the bridgestone staffers...

my particular issue is that no big door stores (golfsmith, golf galaxy, or pga store) have any bridgestone equipment to demo or get fitted for...

i am making use of the testdrive program, but i can see that may not be an option for everyone, as the hold they put on your credit card is pretty big. i have spoken to several former bridgestone staffers about some questions about the clubs and they are more than willing to provide feedback. i am sure they will chime in here with any help they can provide as well! with all that said, nothing beats getting the equipment in your hands to get familiar with, or getting properly fitted for shafts and such.

i am still working out some things as to what to do with woods and hybrids. Putter, i will just go buy one when it is released since that is one club i am slowest to take to.

Do you (as a bridgestone staffer) have similar issues? if so what is your course of action?

You may want to use the existing Bridgestone threads. Each piece in the line has tons of information from people testing and reviewing. There is also a full thread on the Test Drive program.

You may want to use the existing Bridgestone threads. Each piece in the line has tons of information from people testing and reviewing. There is also a full thread on the Test Drive program.

Yes I have read through all of those. I was wondering more in terms of getting fit, or getting equipment in hand prior to the MC. If others are in similar situations how they plan on going forward and such...

If this is unnecessary in your opinion, I apologize and please close

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

All of the stores that you mentioned have Bridgestone accounts since they carry the golf ball line. I was able to contact my rep last year for a customer to demo Bridgestone irons, ask the store manager if they can contact the local rep.

Unnecessary? Absolutely not.
My point was this again is a thread that is centered around a very small amount of THPers and those that are not in the Morgan Cup are left out (I know that is not the intention, but the title does that).

Our goal is to not have 200 Morgan Cup threads, but rather a wonderful community where amazing participants in this great event are conversing about golf and equipment with everybody else in all threads.

I hope that makes sense.

Unnecessary? Absolutely not.
My point was this again is a thread that is centered around a very small amount of THPers and those that are not in the Morgan Cup are left out (I know that is not the intention, but the title does that).

Our goal is to not have 200 Morgan Cup threads, but rather a wonderful community where amazing participants in this great event are conversing about golf and equipment with everybody else in all threads.

I hope that makes sense.

It absolutely makes sense!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Back