2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

One reason is because it is a central area. The Sunday course is only 12 miles from the hotel in the other direction. There is not much to do in the area of the Saturday course and the "night activities" are close to the hotel.

Guys, this is DFW. The course we picked is south. The course on Sunday is more central. There is not much surrounding Tangle Ridge except homes. Arlington is central to everything. Yes, it will be 20-30 minutes to Saturdays course, 15 minutes to Sundays course, 10 minutes from DFW airport, 15 minutes from Saturday nights restaurant, etc. But that's the city for ya!

So i do need to rent a car since we are so far out.
Guys, this is DFW. The course we picked is south. The course on Sunday is more central. There is not much surrounding Tangle Ridge except homes. Arlington is central to everything. Yes, it will be 20-30 minutes to Saturdays course, 15 minutes to Sundays course, 10 minutes from DFW airport, 15 minutes from Saturday nights restaurant, etc. But that's the city for ya!

7 hours of work in today in the 78* weather....oh yes.

Decided I'm gonna #Bringit dude.

I'm gonna bring something. Not sure if it's "it" yet, but it'll be something.

After today I feel a lot better. 80 on my first round.. My PB at the course I played by 5 shots. Still have lots of work, but I played well

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Freaking pumped! DALLAS!!!

Freaking pumped! DALLAS!!!

Neither of my favorite F words cover how excited I am. It's approaching bacon status.

If I can get the woods figured out, I am feeling VERY good heading into this thing. I am so ready to go!

Should I bring my washers game set for some fun out by the Motel 6 parking lot?

It wAs absolutely gorgeous here today guy. If the weather is this nice in March, this place is going to be perfect. So excited for this to get here.

Dude this is like the only thing I have to keep me going right now with the shatty weather and insanely busy work. I am freaking pumped! Mini-Van style baby!!!!!

My wife is going to be in shock.

Its going to be hilarious. She's SO nervous to meet everyone.

Dude this is like the only thing I have to keep me going right now with the shatty weather and insanely busy work. I am freaking pumped! Mini-Van style baby!!!!!
Just behave yourself on the way down or I'm putting you in the back with a movie on.

Back