Long Drive Legend Jamie Sadlowski to make 1st Nationwide start

Be surprised if he makes the cut. Have any of the long drive guys ever been successful on any tour?

Dennis Paulson is the only one that really comes to mind.

I wish the Golf Channel would be useful for once and show his round. It's absurd that they'd show Jerry Rice put up hack-like numbers but a LDA champion shoots 73 with poor putting and there's not even a single highlight on TV.

Dennis Paulson is the only one that really comes to mind.

I wish the Golf Channel would be useful for once and show his round. It's absurd that they'd show Jerry Rice put up hack-like numbers but a LDA champion shoots 73 with poor putting and there's not even a single highlight on TV.

Agreed completely!

his 2nd rnd has started well.

probably won't make the cut but you never know,not bad going for his first outing though.

Last edited:
well her made the cut,birdied the last to make it.he shot a 2nd round of 66(-5)to make the cut.

i get the feeling he could be good,i found a thread on another forum and they were talking about whether he would make it or not and what handicap you need to be off to really make it as a tour player.i think in this case handicap is irrelevant because he hasn't played much competitive golf since he was 16 and has started to concentrate more on playing the game of late.so i believe he will start to improve drastically,and to shoot -5 on a course which is set up for the pro's is good going.his average driving distance and accuracy was good and he hit less fairways in his 2nd round but shot a lower score.

i hope he does well because i'll be super excited to watch him on tele.

73 first round and 66 second round. Good for him for bouncing back after a rough 1st round to make the cut.

Wow! It never gets old watching that video. He is doing pretty well at least.

Yeah, Jamie is more than just a pretty face. Just think if he had the time to practice and play some competitive rounds. He has been so busy making appearances he does not have much time to play golf. Plus the ReMax Long Drive is coming up soon. Glad he made the cut he is a real nice guy.

Good for him for making the cut. I can see it taking a few more events before he really gets into the grove of being on tour, playing regular events.

If he got serious about his game and worked on the short shots and putting for a year....scary stuff.

Saw a couple videos of him playing this week. He was so far ahead of the rest of his group hehe.

Why doesn't he have the time to practice? What's he doing? Does he have a desk job?

Tapatalk: even Romosexuals use it

Why doesn't he have the time to practice? What's he doing? Does he have a desk job?

He's busy hitting the ball real far and screaming afterwards. He goes all HAM on the ball.

JB,
Any chance we can get a WITB for Jamie? I know you usually post it for winners only but I would be curious to see what he games. I know Adams sponsors him in Long Drive, just wondering if that sponsorship carries over to Nationwide (I'm assuming it does..)

Saw a couple videos of him playing this week. He was so far ahead of the rest of his group hehe.

online?any links?

JB,
Any chance we can get a WITB for Jamie? I know you usually post it for winners only but I would be curious to see what he games. I know Adams sponsors him in Long Drive, just wondering if that sponsorship carries over to Nationwide (I'm assuming it does..)

I'm curious as well, would be pretty cool just to see.

Found this:

9064LD driver w/ VTS
A12 pro hybrid
A12 3-5 irons
MB2 6-PW

Someone got that directly from Adam's facebook page they said. Obviously he'll have some higher lofted wedges and a putter.

Found this:

9064LD driver w/ VTS
A12 pro hybrid
A12 3-5 irons
MB2 6-PW

Someone got that directly from Adam's facebook page they said. Obviously he'll have some higher lofted wedges and a putter.

For some reason, I figured he would be something like;

Driver
PW
Putter.

That's it.

JB,

Official WITB should be available Monday or Tuesday.

Probably some vokeys and a scotty
Found this:

9064LD driver w/ VTS
A12 pro hybrid
A12 3-5 irons
MB2 6-PW

he does alot of appearances, pro-ams, long drive training... i guess he's testing the waters out on the nationwide and hopefully with some success he can concentrate on it full time

He finished last of the players who made the cut, (T-76), and made $1,613. I hope he does better next time.

Back