Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outscored 31-3 since the 2nd quarter. Cant win 'em that way.

Anyway, still great to be an Auburn Tiger.

Outscored 31-3 since the 2nd quarter. Cant win 'em that way.

Anyway, still great to be an Auburn Tiger.

Amen

Roof has A LOT of work to do.

I like this #83 TE dude from Clemson. He looks like he'll be a beast in the pros.

I like this #83 TE dude from Clemson. He looks like he'll be a beast in the pros.

He has been a beast today, AU can not cover him, or stop him.

AU is just so young, they may still be a year away. With their stable of RBs, they will be good in years to come when those Off. and Def. lines get some experience.

AU is just so young, they may still be a year away. With their stable of RBs, they will be good in years to come when those Off. and Def. lines get some experience.

I hope so. A change in D Coordinator is needed. I am not one to call for a coach to get fired, but Roof has put together some of the worst defenses I have ever seen.

So the Wisconsin game is a ESPN3 exclusive. Whoever thought that was a good idea needs to try to swallow a D battery.

So the Wisconsin game is a ESPN3 exclusive. Whoever thought that was a good idea needs to try and swallow a D battery.

B/c no one outside of Wiscansin likes Wisconsin sporting teams.

Hey Duke won. In football. Are pigs flying?

Well - nobody outside of [looks at TC's location] cares about ... nevermind.

mtiger...do my Mountaineers have a shot against the Tigers next week?

mtiger...do my Mountaineers have a shot against the Tigers next week?

No. LSU's defense is just downright nasty. If WVU can step up on Defense and hold LSU's Offense in check, then maybe, but I doubt WVU will be doing much scoring on LSU.

Hey Duke won. In football. Are pigs flying?

anipig4.gif
flyingpig.gif
anipig5.gif
f2a53343.gif

No. LSU's defense is just downright nasty. If WVU can step up on Defense and hold LSU's Offense in check, then maybe, but I doubt WVU will be doing much scoring on LSU.

Yeah their defense is nasty. If Holgorsen had a couple of years under his belt and some of his recruited players I would think differently. We gave them a game last year hopefully we can do the same this year.

I disagree, with LSU's defense it won't be easy. But it looks like another year of great defense and weak offense at LSU. They won't make it easy on you but if the breaks go your way (turnovers and such), it could be enought o swing it in the Mountaineers favor.

Do they even play college football in North Carolina? I haven't heard about any team from that state mattering in a long time.

Do they even play college football in North Carolina? I haven't heard about any team from that state mattering in a long time.

You can thank the state for building you a ready made QB for this year.

So it seems that Pitt / Syracuse leaving Big East and going to ACC. Rumor mill that my Mountaineers going to SEC?!?! So hopeful but so skeptical.

So it seems that Pitt / Syracuse leaving Big East and going to ACC. Rumor mill that my Mountaineers going to SEC?!?! So hopeful but so skeptical.

Wont happen.

Texas is looking solid today with Case McCoy under center!

At this point no one knows what in the hell is going to shake out, chaos is almost certain.

I agree. We have a very smart AD so I imagine we will end up in a good spot. I'd love to be a part of the SEC. It would do wonders for our recruiting and overall programs. It would mean that my team would consistently play against the best teams in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back