NHL12 online has been a bit of a let down so far but I'm hoping it's because my player has brutal stats more than anything..

I'm going to lose a lot of sleep on this game.

Hate to hear that. I'm due for a new hockey game.

I haven't played any of the elder scrolls games but this video makes me want to go grab the other games. That looked freaking awesome. I forgot that the same developers made the fallout series and elder scrolls. Very cool demo video.

Dude, pick up Oblivion. It is a really REALLY great game.

Hate to hear that. I'm due for a new hockey game.

It's gotten better slowly, I really think it's just a really bad stat dispersion in the first 50 or so games you play online.. It probably won't take all that long to get better.

Skyrim will consume my gaming when it drops.

Until Mass Effect 3.

I think I will grab it sometime soon.

If I was you... id skip oblivion and go for Morrowind. Graphics are not that great, but you get some graphic mods for pc that will help. Its one of the best games ever released, and my favourite from the elder scrolls series. Dont get me wrong, oblivion was great, but morrowind... that game just had soul.

I too cannot wait for skyrim and will have to put in all my annual leave to fully immerse myselfd in it.

Is anyone into Rock Band 3? I have gotten re-obsessed with this game lately after playing it a lot over labor day weekend with my girlfriends niece and nephew.

I didn't see this post. I play it. Expert(pro) on everything and have the pro guitar. Love the drums and would say I'm a beast at it. 360(xRITE AIDEx) is the name

Skyrim!!!!!

I saw the demo Vid, but I didn't see the 3 part demo vid. I can't wait for freaking Skyrim to come out. Me and 2 other friends are planning a 48 hour marathon. The goal is to have somebody playing the game for 48 hour straight.

I seriously might have to get that game. I think I played elder scrolls? If that's the same series/right game but I love what I see. I love open ended games/rpgs where you choose everything. It has so much to offer.

Madden til NBA til MW3

Don't know where you guys will be Monday at midnight... But I will be picking up Gears 3!
My local gamestop is doing a tourney on gears 2, 1v1... Winner gets their copy of gears 3 free! which means I get to possibly make some little kids cry too!

and yes, I have my Monster IV set up so that I don't have to sleep till sometime Wed/Thrs

52848b86-9c27-c9b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

52848b86-9c27-c9b4.jpg

How did you get a early copy Mike? Hit me up beakaroo78 I'm ready for the horde mode.

how and where did you get an early copy?

Got it from ebay, got 3 copies already :D

52848b86-9c27-c9b4.jpg

Ok, now Im jealous. How'd you get an early copy?

Cant believe ebay was able to get these early copies. Im impressed. How is it Mike?

i just got Deus Ex and am really enjoying it. loved it on PC.

gears is a maybe for me, modern warfare 3 is probably my next purchase.

i just got Deus Ex and am really enjoying it. loved it on PC.

gears is a maybe for me, modern warfare 3 is probably my next purchase.

Yeah, I played the first two ears, just not excited about this one, I'm sure I'll gamefly it at some point...its all eyes on Skyrim and the next Assassin's Creed for me still.

Standard for my lad, Epic and collectors for me.

Got it.
I got the Epic Edition for myself. Not that I need anymore videogame related junk around the house... but I'm a huge fan of gears, so I had to do it!
I'll be on tomorrow night, hope that they kept it similar to beta. The game had great pace and was damn near perfect in my eyes. Very balanced.

Back