The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FML...stevie is out.

Hmmmm. It is here. Weird.

Yeah not sure what's going on. Says it's an HD channel but it looks awful. I hate standard def.

Patrick Willis always reminds me of what I would some day like my team to have as a LB. He is like a man playing with boys. And not in that weird kind of way they do at camp I have heard.

There goes the spread in the Packers game. That might make a few people unhappy.

Kevin

Patrick Willis always reminds me of what I would some day like my team to have as a LB. He is like a man playing with boys. And not in that weird kind of way they do at camp I have heard.

Hahahhaa. Willis is ridiculous.

Redskins win again! Hot damn... Also I scored the most points last week in FF and I may score the least this week.

What a horrible play call by Genius Jason. That was absolutely hysterical.

Bring on daaa bears...

You know what? Cam Newton can play. He made a few bad choices today, but he is going to be damn good. I didn't see much of him at Auburn, but he throws the ball much better than I thought he did/would. They made a good choice at coach, too. The Packers should be happy to get out of that godforsaken state with a win.

Kevin

Plea to everyone out there: I'm at work today, only getting to follow games online. Can someone give me some Dolphins updates?

go bills...wow

What are we doing? 2 timeouts on our first drive.. Nice

haha this one isnt even Romos fault.. a 21 yard FG miss give me a break

[ The Packers should be happy to get out of that godforsaken state with a win.

Kevin[/QUOTE] did you think they wouldnt??

There goes the spread in the Packers game. That might make a few people unhappy.

Kevin

Good thing TC didn't take the bet. I would be sending him a dozen B330RXs.

Texans 3-0 over Dolphins.

Kevin

Good thing TC didn't take the bet. I would be sending him a dozen B330RXs.

Their redzone offense continues to impress. :beat-up:
I think Romo was right in looking for a flag on that Austin pass.. pushing after 5 yards is supposed to be a flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back