BMW Championship - FedEx Cup (Spoilers)

Wow, Jason Day +6 thru 9 holes. Ouch.

I'm watching those boys trying to figure out how to master the belly putter. Phil keeps trying to forward press the thing and I'm not sure that is going to work...

I'm watching those boys trying to figure out how to master the belly putter. Phil keeps trying to forward press the thing and I'm not sure that is going to work...

Gotta get out there and show 'em OG!

Gotta get out there and show 'em OG!

yeaaaaaaaa buddy! I am a putting machine so I need to have me a little Tour van where I can stop at each event to offer my services :eek:)!

A lot of the big names struggling today. Its great to see Rose playing well.

Webb is the only player in the top ten FEC points playing well today.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Justin Rose after being asked about shooting 63.

"Well I think you have to put it in the fairway around here."

Well no crap Sherlock, very insightful thought there.

--
tapatalk

Does anyone know what kind of wedges Justin Rose is gaming? I got a glimpse of them and they didn't appear to be xFt's.

Good to see my pick Snedeker playing better today, it's a good thing there's no cut usually most of the players I pick miss them.

Does anyone know what kind of wedges Justin Rose is gaming? I got a glimpse of them and they didn't appear to be xFt's.

I would think that most TM staffers are not playing xft's.

fowler +4 over 3 straight holes.. boo

Stricker just withdrew according to twitter. No reason given yet

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Stricker just withdrew according to twitter. No reason given yet

That's not like him but he has been struggling for a while, wonder if he has an injury?

Was at Cog Hill today to watch the BMW. It was a great day: cool, overcast and no wind. I really enjoy watching this event!

Said it was Stricker's neck that forced him to WD

Justin Rose after being asked about shooting 63.

"Well I think you have to put it in the fairway around here."

Well no crap Sherlock, very insightful thought there.

--
tapatalk

When you hit 14/14 fairways, you can say that and make it insightful.

Let me see if I've got this straight... The PGA Tour (a premier professional league) has such an inferiority complex that it moves it's penultimate playoff event to crack of dawn early so that NBC can air an 0 & 2 college football team that hasn't competed nationally for 20 years, and will be incredibly lucky to make any Bowl game and certainly won't make one of consequence. Way to go Finchem you genius! Way to tell the world, "We think we're irrelevant".

Let me see if I've got this straight... The PGA Tour (a premier professional league) has such an inferiority complex that it moves it's penultimate playoff event to crack of dawn early so that NBC can air an 0 & 2 college football team that hasn't competed nationally for 20 years, and will be incredibly lucky to make any Bowl game and certainly won't make one of consequence. Way to go Finchem you genius! Way to tell the world, "We think we're irrelevant".

Well said and I totally agree Flooder!

Well, this event is just not exciting at all. I hope Rose wins. Im not a fan of John Sendens.

Well, this event is just not exciting at all. I hope Rose wins. Im not a fan of John Sendens.

I never was either, but I can tell you that Senden is one of the truly nice guys on the tour. Just so nice to fans and everybody around and always willing to stop and talk to the fans at the events.

He seems like a nice guy. When I met him he seemed annoyed with every little thing... But it was just one of those "bad day" things, you could tell he wasnt a bad dude.

I never was either, but I can tell you that Senden is one of the truly nice guys on the tour. Just so nice to fans and everybody around and always willing to stop and talk to the fans at the events.

Rose is doing his best to give this away.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Senden now just 1 back with 3 to play. Might be a great finish.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back