^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Welcome to the forum!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the community!

Welcome to THP!

hahaha, yup. I can imagine the debauchery. I always hated Carlton more than anyone, mostly b/c I wasn't too fond of wogs, lol. And I didn't care for Hawthorne, b/c Shane Crawford was such a pretty boy. The doggies had tough guys back then. Like Libba! What a legend.

Hahahaha, that's awkward. I'm a massive Blues fan!!:act-up:

Dont worry the doggies have still got quite a few hard nuts running around. You'll also be happy to know that Libber's young bloke is now playing for the Dogs, he got drafted under the father son rule and he is a gun.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome good sir!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome!

Glad you found the site. My wife's cousin just moved down your way. He says he loves it. If Exxon would move me down there I'd be outta here in a heartbeat!

Welcome to THP !

Welcome to THP!

Glad you are here! Welcome. I will definitely travel to Australia some time in my life, hopefully sooner than later. It looks absolutely amazing.

Glad you are here! Welcome. I will definitely travel to Australia some time in my life, hopefully sooner than later. It looks absolutely amazing.

Yep, we call it the lucky country for good reason. I have 6 of the best courses in the country on my door step and dozens more within 2 hours drive and really that is just the beginning.

not to mention two certain links courses across Bass Straight....

Ahh yes, I will be playing them when I visit the apple isle in 2 years time.

PS Playing St Andrews Beach on Sunday and cant wait.

Back