5-Divider Bag...How would you guys organize your clubs?

I have 5-way.

I go driver, 3w, 5w, and putter in the top. Then just divide the irons up into 3 each slot in the middle section, then 2 wedges/irons in each of the bottom slots.

I have the HL3 and put driver, 3 wood, 18* hybrid, and putter in the top. 20*, 4, and 5 irons in the left middle. 6, 7, and 8 irons in the right middle. 9, PW, 54*, and 60* in the bottom slot.

I have 5-way.

I go driver, 3w, 5w, and putter in the top. Then just divide the irons up into 3 each slot in the middle section, then 2 wedges/irons in each of the bottom slots.

My current bag has 7 slots, so I have Putter/Driver/Fairway/Hybrid in its own slots, 4,5,6 in another, 7,8,9 in another, and 4 wedges in the last slot...do you guys prefer having only 4-5 compartments or would you like more?

I prefer the 4 divider bags. Whatever I am gaming above a 4 iron goes on top. Usually driver, a couple hybrids, and maybe a 3-4 wood. 456 irons middle left. 789 middle right. PW, 54, 58, and putter on the bottom.

My current bag has 7 slots, so I have Putter/Driver/Fairway/Hybrid in its own slots, 4,5,6 in another, 7,8,9 in another, and 4 wedges in the last slot...do you guys prefer having only 4-5 compartments or would you like more?

I chose this one specifically for the lay out of the dividers. I prefer 4 slots in a stand bag.

I don't mind 5 at all. It's really quick to get clubs out and easy to keep them organized.

I have a 4. Woods and hybrid up top, wedges and putter in the two middle sections, and irons in the bottom section.

3 clubs per slot, pretty easy.

5 way divider would be very awkward for me for some reason. If I had to do it.
Driver, two hybo's, putter
pw,gw

I wish this is something I could help with. I'm very OCD about the look of my bag and how clean my clubs are. This bag would personally drive me crazy the way they are decided. Personal OCD issue....told you a sports physiologist couldn't help

So I've read the majority here put the putter up top with the Driver, Woods, Hybrids. I've always put it down in the lower sections with the wedges since it has a shorter shaft. Do you put it up top for a purpose or just personal preference? Thanks

Yup we got one for the #Grandaddy. For me, this is how I did it. Front : Driver, putter. Back left: wood, hybo, alignment sticks and 4i. Back right: 5-7i. Front right: 8-Pw. Front left: Aw-LW.

It's a sweet bag, by the way.

Like many, I have driver, 3W, hybrid and putter in the top slot. 54* and 58* are in one of the bottom slots. Then I have three clubs in the remaining three slots.

I would agree with putting the woods in the top, splitting irons between the two in the middle, your and wedges and putter in the bottom two.

Bag looks sweet. I have went away from a stand bag to a cart bag. However I would decide them 3/slot.

I have a 4 way and go: Top = Driver, 3W, 20* Hybo & 23* Hybo, left side slot = 5i, 6i & 7i, right side slot = 8i, 9i & PW, Bottom = UW, SW & 60* & Putter, next year I will be in the market for a new bag.

So I've read the majority here put the putter up top with the Driver, Woods, Hybrids. I've always put it down in the lower sections with the wedges since it has a shorter shaft. Do you put it up top for a purpose or just personal preference? Thanks

I put it on top because I use it on every hole and it is easier to grab it when I lean the bag forward next to the green.

Top slot is Driver, fairway, putter (long), then hybrids in the one below left, 5-7 in one below right, then bottom two slots are my 8-PW, and three wedges.

Driver/3w/Putter in the top
Hybrids/long irons in left
6,7,8 in right
PW/GW in bottom right
SW/LW in bottom left.

Back