What do you do for a living?

Some days I wonder why I do what I do.

Some days I wonder why I do what I do.

I did data entry all day today someone asked why and my reply " I don't trust anyone else"

Greens keeper golf weakend tourny player, and will try mon qualify for des moins ia and trying to git some kinde of sponser help even if it is just balls or what ever. help is help need to start some wheres

Are you at the fashion square location?

I work for the company as a sales rep, so I deal with all the retailers in central and south FL. I sell the shoes wholesale to everyone except: Journey's, Nordstrom, CCS, Zumiez.

The fashion square mall location is a Vans retail store, which is run by a different dept. at Vans corporate.

Greens keeper golf weakend tourny player, and will try mon qualify for des moins ia and trying to git some kinde of sponser help even if it is just balls or what ever. help is help need to start some wheres

Awesome! You can do it.

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Air traffic controller in Indianapolis.

Professional student. University of Tennessee. I'm a political science major. Stuck somewhere between Law School to become a constitutional lawyer and getting my masters to become a college professor.

Professional student. University of Tennessee. I'm a political science major. Stuck somewhere between Law School to become a constitutional lawyer and getting my masters to become a college professor.

Why not go for a PhD?

I work on a offshore drilling platform, which is currently off the coast of Egypt.

Take old lady Gertrude and Izzy's bingo money at the local course. :D

I work on a offshore drilling platform, which is currently off the coast of Egypt.
What are you on/off schedules like b/c I have heard that working on a platform is quite an intense and demanding job.

Currently a Linux Admin for a webhosting company. In May, I travel to Louisana to work as an IT Business Analyst with Chevron.

Currently working in tech support at a college while I get my M.Ed. in Instructional Technology.

I work in Security within the Nuclear industry have work there for 6 years. Enjoy the job and enjoy the pay more

Were as you thrilled with the Mandiant report as I was? :banghead:

I work in Security within the Nuclear industry have work there for 6 years. Enjoy the job and enjoy the pay more

I have a mobile shop and income is just good for normal living.

Currently working in cement sales but simultaneously building a business and website based around all things putting. This will cover both the leisure and serious side of the subject.

I procure combat military vehicles for the Department of Defense.

and I get to drive those vehicles that are procured. Think maybe you could start getting more comfortable seats in them bad boys?

I work for a small printing company and can basically do any job by now. Hopefully I will be moving to Denver in the summer. I've only gotten to play 9 holes so far due to the cold weather, and we're expecting 14 more inches of snow tonight....

I am retired Army First Sergeant (1 June 2012). My beautiful wife is a Speech Therapist and I let her talk me into going back to school for radiation therapy or radiography technology. Bad thing is both programs are competitive acceptance so now I have to actually pay attention in class. Good thing is I already have a B.S. in management so half the work is done. If this plan fails, thinking about an OT program. I am also waiting for my 1st found of the year.

I am retired Army First Sergeant (1 June 2012). My beautiful wife is a Speech Therapist and I let her talk me into going back to school for radiation therapy or radiography technology. Bad thing is both programs are competitive acceptance so now I have to actually pay attention in class. Good thing is I already have a B.S. in management so half the work is done. If this plan fails, thinking about an OT program. I am also waiting for my 1st found of the year.

Thanks for your service! Retired Air Force here. What is OT?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

After being medically retired after being hurt in Iraq in 2003, I am now a Battle Staff Training Integrator for XVIII ABN Corps and Ft. Bragg.

In simple terms, I teach Army Commanders and their staff how to integrate the different computer systems into their operations to streamline the flow of information and to reduce the manpower it takes to run the Operations Centers.

Back