WNY/NWPA & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did hit the Rocketballz and didn't like them. I did hit Callaway but not the X Hots and they didn't feel comfortable to me. Actually if I didn't go with the AP1, I would have gone with Mizuno. But each person is different and it took me awhile to make the decision. I plan on this set being around for the next 10 years.

Sounds great! Hope you love them and play them well. They were the 712's right?

Sounds great! Hope you love them and play them well. They were the 712's right?

Yep, they are the 712s and I am itching for them to get here.

Yep, they are the 712s and I am itching for them to get here.

Awesome, after replacing my 3-wood (don't like the R11s), I'm getting some new irons too. Rocketbladez, XHots, or last year's Cobra AMPs are on the short list, but that can always change.

Awesome, after replacing my 3-wood (don't like the R11s), I'm getting some new irons too. Rocketbladez, XHots, or last year's Cobra AMPs are on the short list, but that can always change.

I hit the amp cell pro yesterday and it was amazing.

Hi guys, been awhile since i have hit the ole keyboard here. Shout out to aaron and allan, some food for thought guys, there will be a new 5-6 week leauge at plum creek, i know it is a ride for you guys but i thought i would throw it out there. Don't know about any one else, but watching on tv and hitting the simulator is really getting me itching to get out on the course and just "feel the green" under my feet. later guys, have a good one

Hi guys, been awhile since i have hit the ole keyboard here. Shout out to aaron and allan, some food for thought guys, there will be a new 5-6 week leauge at plum creek, i know it is a ride for you guys but i thought i would throw it out there. Don't know about any one else, but watching on tv and hitting the simulator is really getting me itching to get out on the course and just "feel the green" under my feet. later guys, have a good one

Hey Mike....... a few more weeks and we'll be outside! I feel it in these old bones!

That might be too much of commute for me to do on a weekly basis. First couple of weeks of March are going to be crazy for me. Head to Philadelphia for the A-10 women's basketball tournament and then the following weekend for the A-10 men's tournament. I am hoping by that time the weather will be warming up and I can start making trips to Big Oak. It will also be time to break in the new irons. But thanks for the offer!!

Cool maddog, I wish I could come, but that's a hike for me :(

Cool maddog, I wish I could come, but that's a hike for me :(

Hopefully you'll be able to join us when we come out your way for a round!

LOL , it is no fun to be able to predict the weather with your old bones allen. I feel your pain! Give me a shout when you going to Big Oak Aaron, I will take a ride and maybe Little Shef will tag along. Later guys

LOL , it is no fun to be able to predict the weather with your old bones allen. I feel your pain! Give me a shout when you going to Big Oak Aaron, I will take a ride and maybe Little Shef will tag along. Later guys

Little Shef that hits the ball longer than old man Shef.

My dad said that he's looking at getting out by the end of the month. Can't wait for the season to start! Did anyone else hit the demo day at Werhle? I know buckbug is pretty close to it... I think that some of you might be somewhat close as well.

My dad said that he's looking at getting out by the end of the month. Can't wait for the season to start! Did anyone else hit the demo day at Werhle? I know buckbug is pretty close to it... I think that some of you might be somewhat close as well.
I couldn't make it but will try the 588's at Cincinnati cuz my CG15's are pretty beat from Vegas! Tell your Dad there's a NYSGA at LCC May 20th.Haven't played there since I left 6 yrs ago,looking foreward to it!

I couldn't make it but will try the 588's at Cincinnati cuz my CG15's are pretty beat from Vegas! Tell your Dad there's a NYSGA at LCC May 20th.Haven't played there since I left 6 yrs ago,looking foreward to it!

Awesome, I'll look into it!

Just making his post so that I the thread comes back up to the top...

Good job! Makes it easier to find everyone! Going to see if TerryHills or Batavia CC will be open for Sunday.......55 degrees!Woo-Hoo!

Good job! Makes it easier to find everyone! Going to see if TerryHills or Batavia CC will be open for Sunday.......55 degrees!Woo-Hoo!

Enjoy! I am in Philly for the weekend for some Atlantic 10 basketball. It is supposed to be mid-50s there all weekend I am incredibly tempted to bring the clubs but will be in the gym for 10 basketball games in 3 days.

Have fun!

My clubs are ready and on their way to Rochester!! I forgot what it was like to be excited for Christmas. I am not sure I am going to sleep until they get here!!

I can't wait to hit the cobras again tomorrow!

Aaron you lucky dog I might be getting new sticks here soon too!

I can't wait to hit the cobras again tomorrow!

Aaron you lucky dog I might be getting new sticks here soon too!

Yes!!!! I love those clubs!

Nice Aaron! Get used to them before Irondequoit( Don't want a Rory repeat!)

Nice Aaron! Get used to them before Irondequoit( Don't want a Rory repeat!)

Getting used to them won't be the problem. Remaining patient until they get here is the problem. Need to re-grip them when they get here and then will hit the range.

Getting used to them won't be the problem. Remaining patient until they get here is the problem. Need to re-grip them when they get here and then will hit the range.

You went with the lampkins right?? You already have if I remember correctly.

You went with the lampkins right?? You already have if I remember correctly.

Lamkin is correct. Picked up some of the new 3GEN in mid-size for my bear paws and will switch them out. Moved over to Lamkin about 2 years ago and love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back