Secret Gift Swap 2013 - Interested???

Secret Gift Swap 2013 - Interested???

Well my Secret Santa did some research because the first gift I opened but a smile on my face. Two of my favorite basketball players growing up were Magic Johnson and Larry Bird. Being a Celtics fan, I loved watching those two do battle on the hardcourt. Sure there was moments of heartache, but I loved every second of it. So to my surprise, I never knew this book existed and cannot wait to read it!!

vebanezy.jpg

The next gift is perfect in that my favorite college basketball team is Duke (long family tradition) and I actually have a couple of zippers on my bag that are an issue. These will be perfect!!

u3ymu2um.jpg

Also in the box were a couple sleeves of balls - Titleist and Polara. I have never hit the Polara before so this will be interesting. It says 50% self correcting and extra distance. I like the sounds of it.

sema2apa.jpg

To my Secret Santa - thank you! The gifts were very thoughtful and with Christmas just a couple of days away - it was perfect timing.

Thanks again to Randy for putting the whole thing together. The generosity of THPers is amazing. This has been a lot of fun to follow and I can't wait to do it again next year!!

Last edited:
OK, according to my records everyone's package should have been delivered. There should be a few more posting some pictures soon, remember the posting of pictures or vids is the only way you can personally thank your Secret Gifters. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone and hopefully we can do this again next year. Well done guys!

OK, according to my records everyone's package should have been delivered. There should be a few more posting some pictures soon, remember the posting of pictures or vids is the only way you can personally thank your Secret Gifters. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone and hopefully we can do this again next year. Well done guys!

Thanks again for putting this together and running it so smoothly DD!!

I agree with Jimmy...thanks so much for doing this Randy. It was awesome to get a great gift, but even better to see how well my gift was received by my giftee.

I am with you guys on this - Randy did such an amazing job managing this whole process. I have a feeling it wasn't easy to manage the whole process, but he really made it look easy. Thanks again!

Thank you Randy and happy holidays to you and everyone

Thanks Randy! Your work is much appreciated, running this event being one of the few things you do.

Thanks DD for all the work on this. It's awesome that everything went as smoothly as it has.

I hope those that haven't posted pictures or something, do. Would hate for anyone to feel like their gift wasn't appreciated. Everyone did such a great job with this.

I hope those that haven't posted pictures or something, do. Would hate for anyone to feel like their gift wasn't appreciated. Everyone did such a great job with this.

Will be posting mine later tonight.

As you may know today is Christmas and I had held off on opening my Secret Santa gift because I knew I wouldn't get anything golf related from my family and I was right. I tried to make a video of my opening but it was an epic failure so some pictures will have to do.

First off a sleeve of Lethals, a orange Pure THP grip and a ball mark repair tool.

DSC_0807_zpsc3a6661e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Next up a beautiful tour issue Taylormade hat

DSC_0808_zpse08e707d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And of course you have to save the best for last:

Spoiler
A FREAKING TOUR VAN EXCLUSIVE THP HAT!!! I was so bummed last year in Des Moines when these hats had run out, this one was the one I had my heart set on! This is fantastic, I can't wait to get this one out and about.

DSC_0809_zps70fa437d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I would love to give my Secret Santa a HUGE thank you for my gift, and sorry for not getting this up right away. You have made my Christmas very bright!!!:joy:

As you may know today is Christmas and I had held off on opening my Secret Santa gift because I knew I wouldn't get anything golf related from my family and I was right. I tried to make a video of my opening but it was an epic failure so some pictures will have to do.

First off a sleeve of Lethals, a orange Pure THP grip and a ball mark repair tool.

Next up a beautiful tour issue Taylormade hat

And of course you have to save the best for last:

Spoiler
A FREAKING TOUR VAN EXCLUSIVE THP HAT!!! I was so bummed last year in Des Moines when these hats had run out, this one was the one I had my heart set on! This is fantastic, I can't wait to get this one out and about.

DSC_0809_zps70fa437d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I would love to give my Secret Santa a HUGE thank you for my gift, and sorry for not getting this up right away. You have made my Christmas very bright!!!:joy:

very nice!

is that everybody?

A little heads up, one of the items is slightly vulgar in gesture yet highly amusing. Thanks SS!

A little heads up, one of the items is slightly vulgar in gesture yet highly amusing. Thanks SS!

hahahahahah! that's awesome! great job whoever your SS was!

Awesome gnome. Frustration levels were high in opening that one.
Also, I was thinking, damn that is one big chair, then I realized it's likely just a normal one like the one we all use.

Also, I was thinking, damn that is one big chair, then I realized it's likely just a normal one like the one we all use.

Zingggggggggggggg! lol

Love that gift!!! Great way to kick off the day no other than with a laugh!

Awesome video Mward!!!

Has your Secret Santa been added to your list of "People to hit into" ?

It's an oversized chair to begin with!

My SS I just ridicule on a weekly basis. More fun that way

Loved the video, mward!!!

Love the video.. good laughs

Cool video Mward. That gnome is cool.

Back