Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Years! One of the best decisions I made in 2013 was forcing my way into a get together with Colt, Aaron, and Jim at Brookwood Country Club. Even though the round was 10 hours, I had a blast and immediately felt a part of this "thread."

I consider each of you a friend, and can't wait to play a whole lot of golf with you guys in 2014.

Enough of the gooey sh....ow of emotion. When's the next sim gathering?!

In all honesty, I'm glad you forced your way into that round.

To be honest this thread has brought us all together and for that I am I incredibly grateful. 2014 is going to be a great year and I look forward to adding more friends to this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Any of you guys interested in playing yahoo fantasy golf as a group PM me your email address and I will send you an invite, thanks.

andy, sent you a pm for the golf leauge

looking forward to great season of golf with all my thp buddies, hope to make as many get togethers as possible, and hope to avoid "Hello Kitty T-Way Series Towel" lol

looking forward to great season of golf with all my thp buddies, hope to make as many get togethers as possible, and hope to avoid "Hello Kitty T-Way Series Towel" lol
Mike,I was at Kohls yesterday...............do you know there is "Miss Kitty Alarm Clock"? $24.95 retail,so you don't "Miss" those teetimes!

My Fantasy roster is picked.

Happy New Year everyone

My roster is set...I believe.

Side note: anyone else bothered that Aaron's picture shows up in the thread preview after the latest Tapatalk update? I mean, really, who does he know?!

Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

This....
etabejuh.jpg

#ROCKSTAR

My roster is set...I believe.

Side note: anyone else bothered that Aaron's picture shows up in the thread preview after the latest Tapatalk update? I mean, really, who does he know?!

Lefty swings are just better to look at. :)

Lefty swings are just better to look at. :)
Is that lefty? I just thought it was shot in a mirror. Nobody actually golfs lefty.…

Is that lefty? I just thought it was shot in a mirror. Nobody actually golfs lefty.…

Well.. I am converting you very slowly to putting left handed - so you tell me.

As for nobody golfs lefty - might be truth to that. It is a pain finding golf clubs.

For those of you playing the fantasy golf, you need to sign up and pick your players before the first group tees off tomorrow. You can sign up later, you'll just be behind in points from the first tournament. Remember you can move guys in and out of your starting 4 each round. This is especially important for tourneys with a cut line. Thanks again for playing.

Sent from my Hisense Sero 7 LT using Tapatalk

For those of you playing the fantasy golf, you need to sign up and pick your players before the first group tees off tomorrow. You can sign up later, you'll just be behind in points from the first tournament. Remember you can move guys in and out of your starting 4 each round. This is especially important for tourneys with a cut line. Thanks again for playing.

Roster set.

My roster is set as well.

only in pictures. In person not so much

I think the Red Sox winning the World Series is clouding your judgement. But we have will have a few rounds next summer to change your mind. :)

I think the Red Sox winning the World Series is clouding your judgement. But we have will have a few rounds next summer to change your mind. :)

that was so 2013 and yes we do

that was so 2013 and yes we do

It has a lingering effect right up to Opening Day..

How is everyone doing with this storm?? Supposed to get ready cold tomorrow, but snow is supposed to stop by morning.

How is everyone doing with this storm?? Supposed to get ready cold tomorrow, but snow is supposed to stop by morning.

Not too bad here...steady, light snow with a little drifting so far. Bitter cold though, single digit highs through tomorrow.

FREEZING and snowing here. Not going to guess how much we got so far, but it's supposed to stop tomorrow afternoon.

Just saw on Twitter that they're closing the Thruway at midnight from Albany (Exit 24) to the NYC line until 5:00 am. So that's how much snow we've gotten.

Just saw on Twitter that they're closing the Thruway at midnight from Albany (Exit 24) to the NYC line until 5:00 am. So that's how much snow we've gotten.

Cuomo already declared a state of emergency. Not sure who's gonna get the worst of it, us or you.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-reg...y-shuts-down-some-downstate-highways-20140102

Edit: Just checked, looks like you guys east of me are gonna get hit harder. Show my area for only a few more inches of snow.

Cuomo already declared a state of emergency. Not sure who's gonna get the worst of it, us or you.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-reg...y-shuts-down-some-downstate-highways-20140102

Edit: Just checked, looks like you guys east of me are gonna get hit harder. Show my area for only a few more inches of snow.

I think we had a few inches of snow just yesterday afternoon and it hasn't stopped. I could barely see on the way home tonight it was snowing so hard.

I have no idea how much snow we have gotten since it is blowing around so much.

Apparently we are hitting negative temperatures tomorrow.

at work now...bundle up people...no exposed skin outside at this time -12 w/ wind chill.....2-4" more snow on the way....roster is set for fantasy "NO JEANS"...stay warm everyone....fyi...jimmy is in las vegas where it is nice and warm!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back