2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

#ownthesecondshot sounds awesome! Love the creativity!

Very cool concept. This sounds like quite a fun event.

This tells me we will have some sort of Adams clubs in the bags which is awesome. Then getting to play with someone from Adams?!?! Score!!

Add in a competitive event with THP'ers?! Wow, just now to get into the event.

This tells me we will have some sort of Adams clubs in the bags which is awesome. Then getting to play with someone from Adams?!?! Score!!

Add in a competitive event with THP'ers?! Wow, just now to get into the event.

Does it? Let's just say it shouldn't

The rep will have a club everyone will use for the second shot...you make the best shot...#ownit.

This event just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for signups to get started!!!

#OwnTheSecondShot
All 2nd shots will be done with Adams Clubs
3 Golfer Teams & each foursome filled out with someone from Adams.
Team Announcements at Adams HQ on the Friday before Golf.
#CowboysClub
That is one amazing concept for an event, so cool. Great twists, An Adams person in every group and Adams HQ!!! Win, Win and Win!!!

Hmmm. I was kind of thinking the same thing when it said second shots have to be hit with Adams clubs. I guess we will just have to wait a bit to see the details.

The rep will have a club everyone will use for the second shot...you make the best shot...#ownit.

Someone give this man a prize! I think he got this one right!

Hell. I was already hooked on this. I'm in if I can get in. This will be very unique and loads of fun. Let's do this. Sign ups please.

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

This sounds like a lot of fun. Hopefully I can try to get in this one

This sounds like an amazing time. So hoping to get into this one, as well as #theking.

Dallas Cowboys Golf Club?

This event sounds like it is going to be amazing. Initial details are very intriguing. Now to see how this fits with my work schedule. First quarter of 2014 is going to be rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, been trying to figure out how it would work. I wasn't intending to imply that everyone gets a set of irons or anything but I can see how my post could be read as. My guess now is that we all play out of the Adams employees bags for our 2nd shot.

Less than 3 months away!!!

#ownit sounds like a great time from the details so far

#OwnTheSecondShot
All 2nd shots will be done with Adams Clubs
3 Golfer Teams & each foursome filled out with someone from Adams.
Team Announcements at Adams HQ on the Friday before Golf.
#CowboysClub
Wow! I definitely want in.

Announcement

Just a heads up everybody. Coming in the next 10 days will be the full calendar of THP events listed in a new thread by date.
From there each event will have a new thread and in that thread will be signup info.
We are going to get the ball rolling with early signups for only one event, because it is at the very beginning of March.

More details coming this week.

Thought I heard Santa going by Memphis but it was JB on his way to Cali ;-)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Announcement

Just a heads up everybody. Coming in the next 10 days will be the full calendar of THP events listed in a new thread by date.
From there each event will have a new thread and in that thread will be signup info.
We are going to get the ball rolling with early signups for only one event, because it is at the very beginning of March.

More details coming this week.

Going to be one pretty impressive calender

Back