Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw on Twitter that they're closing the Thruway at midnight from Albany (Exit 24) to the NYC line until 5:00 am. So that's how much snow we've gotten.

Got about a foot in my driveway. Not too bad.

I hope the east gets HAMMERED. Of course I am being selfish, as I am going skiing next weekend. Probably go to Bristol or Swain tomorrow too.

Got about a foot in my driveway. Not too bad.

I hope the east gets HAMMERED. Of course I am being selfish, as I am going skiing next weekend. Probably go to Bristol or Swain tomorrow too.

I was thinking this is nice powdery snow for skiing. Looks like a stretch of warmer days coming soon. By warm I mean 30-40 degrees.

I was thinking this is nice powdery snow for skiing. Looks like a stretch of warmer days coming soon. By warm I mean 30-40 degrees.

Keep it all North and East! Andy,you can have all mine.

Keep it all North and East! Andy,you can have all mine.

Allan, you guys usually get a little more snow than us north of the city. I can see grass in some of the drifted areas. We didn't get much at all.

Allan, you guys usually get a little more snow than us north of the city. I can see grass in some of the drifted areas. We didn't get much at all.

Unless we see a heat wave and I don't think we are going to see that for awhile - I don't think we are seeing grass for a little while.

Unless we see a heat wave and I don't think we are going to see that for awhile - I don't think we are seeing grass for a little while.
I was thinking the same, but the way this winter had gone here, it'll be 50° and raining next week, and we'll be able to see the grass when the flood recedes.

I was thinking the same, but the way this winter had gone here, it'll be 50° and raining next week, and we'll be able to see the grass when the flood recedes.

Just have the Ark ready after this storm..

I think Jimmy had Vegas on the brain when he made his picks :)

Andy - where are you viewing that screen? I like it.

Click on "No Jeans" and then "Group Picks".

Don't know why I didn't start Webb and Kuch...

Last edited:
"NO SISSY FADE" Hahahahahahahahahaha. Mike?! Hilarious.

What was Shef thinkin'! Unless it's strategy to save the good guys for the end of the season?
Meeting with Jeanne and Charlie tomorrow at CyberCreek Sim. Hope to hold my own there!

When is the next simulator outing?

When is the next simulator outing?
Jim,we haven't discussed it yet. Let Shef get back from Vegas and we can talk.I'm sure there's no problem putting something together.

Not this weekend. On the way to Killington again this weekend.

You're just jealous
Well...maybe. You're going to need either an ark, or ice skates if your driving through this area though. 47° now and raining, but dropping to 7° later on. Flu will be here by Wednesday for me.

Well...maybe. You're going to need either an ark, or ice skates if your driving through this area though. 47° now and raining, but dropping to 7° later on. Flu will be here by Wednesday for me.

Pete,you are way too humorous!

It's already dropped here. Like a bunch of rinks outside.

Like a true Upstate NYer, I'm heading to the gym in a few minutes

It's already dropped here. Like a bunch of rinks outside.

Like a true Upstate NYer, I'm heading to the gym in a few minutes

Yep.. The ride home was a blast. Fortunately this is my night to stay home and ride the stationery bike. Have no interest in going back outside tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back