Welcome to the team!

Welcome!

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Glad to have ya here at THP!

holy moly! Retics are the big boys! I've kept and bred some ball pythons and morphs for years, but I don't have the space or guts to deal with retics. Respect! Welcome to THP. Whereabouts in NorCal are you? Some of us are getting together at Stevinson Ranch on January 19th and you're more the welcome to join us. Just find the NorCal get together thread and let us know.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP Enrico !

Welcome to Paradise!

holy moly! Retics are the big boys! I've kept and bred some ball pythons and morphs for years, but I don't have the space or guts to deal with retics. Respect! Welcome to THP. Whereabouts in NorCal are you? Some of us are getting together at Stevinson Ranch on January 19th and you're more the welcome to join us. Just find the NorCal get together thread and let us know.

I have a decent group of the Retics The ones I have raised from babies or very young adults are sweethearts but yea they can test you for sure . I'm north of SF about 45 minutes in Santa Rosa Area Ill check the info on the get together sounds fun!!! Thanks for the welcome!

Thank you all for the warm welcome I belong to a few forums for my various interests and can honestly say I have never felt so welcomed . Merry Christmas to you all

:welcome:

I have a decent group of the Retics The ones I have raised from babies or very young adults are sweethearts but yea they can test you for sure . I'm north of SF about 45 minutes in Santa Rosa Area Ill check the info on the get together sounds fun!!! Thanks for the welcome!

Cool! Hope you can make it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Glad you found us, welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome fellow Californian.

Cool, another "Left" coast member. Welcome to THP and like Eddie said hope to see you at Stevinson.

Nice to meet you!

Back