The Journey To Ohio - The THP Tour Van

Drive safely!

Safe travels, this is going to be a great weekend to follow. Have fun folks.

Drive safe, guys. If you get too tired, let the dogs take over.

Of course.

We have DirecTV in the big one. This one uses HDTV antenna and we have a hard drive with over 100 hours of TV that plugs right in.

We have full internet.

Boom!

That sure looks more comfortable than the 11 hour drive we made to South Carolina in a truck.

GG and I will be switching places soon. She has put in a good 2+ hours and we will need to fill up soon. Making great time and should be able get a good chunk of the drive done today. Not a lot to see driving on the interstate in GA, so lack of pics is not fun, but we will definitely be finding some interesting things to photograph soon.

Safe travels

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

GG and I will be switching places soon. She has put in a good 2+ hours and we will need to fill up soon. Making great time and should be able get a good chunk of the drive done today. Not a lot to see driving on the interstate in GA, so lack of pics is not fun, but we will definitely be finding some interesting things to photograph soon.

I have a feeling the trip through the mountains might be just a touch more enjoyable this time around!!!! Great to hear you guys are swapping out driving often.

It's Skyline Time!

Good stuff. You'll get good pics driving up to good old Ohio

I know when me and Kristen drove down to my parents last year...that was boring going through GA. But the section before and after there are so much better. Stay safe.

Jellico is the pain in the butt. Twisty hills and Semis in EVERY lane.

Not bad by noon.

2apy3yty.jpg

I still can't get over the great mpg. Maybe I should trade my truck in for one of those.

I snapped this picture a while back. I know we have a member or two who loves over his way.

uvaqupuh.jpg

We just passed through downtown Atlanta. Here are a few pictures I took.

aqyda8yh.jpg

e3ytuger.jpg

uqadumy9.jpg

ety4a6eb.jpg

I see the Ted in that picture!

Already in ATL! You guys are making great time!

Passing through Atlanta at the perfect time...far away from rush hour. I'd wave as you pass by but I'm a few states away on business this week.

Wave to JT as you pass Kennesaw!

Back