The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very mean of your family to order your favorite pizza when you had dental work done, haha.

The grill just ran out of propane. I just flipped the burgers and out the dogs on. Stove, here I come.

The grill just ran out of propane. I just flipped the burgers and out the dogs on. Stove, here I come.

Oh I hate that.. Try the broiler works pretty well

Bucket O'snakes

ry3a7ygu.jpg

I got a Stromboli coming guys. All is right in the world. I'm gonna try to eat it.

Never thought it possible to ruin a Reese's Cup. Tonight, I found out that it is possible. It's called Reese's Dark.

Never thought it possible to ruin a Reese's Cup. Tonight, I found out that it is possible. It's called Reese's Dark.

That doesn't even sound good

Not happy with the people at golf galaxy. First of all it was ladies night. Last time I checked they didn't let men in. Store was loaded with guys which doesn't bother me but most women were avoiding the hitting bays and clubs with guys there. Then they wouldn't honor their ad that the cobra amp cell was $50 off. Way to cost your self a sale dumb @$$.

I thought you were back at lugging steel? You're still managing? Where the eff have I been.

Also, why did you say you love my job? I just bought the cable and forgot it there lol.

Sounded like you left it after playing at work, so I loved it, lol. Yes, still managing, that fricking steel sucked.

Being the one who has to be the realist about finances and thusly the bad guy when it comes to things. I'd love to buy you whatever you want, but to get to that point I'm trying to get rid of the other debts, shame on me.

Being the one who has to be the realist about finances and thusly the bad guy when it comes to things. I'd love to buy you whatever you want, but to get to that point I'm trying to get rid of the other debts, shame on me.

It sucks (same boat) but you've gotta be strong on that. Once the other stuff is paid off, you can have so much more flexibility.

It sucks (same boat) but you've gotta be strong on that. Once the other stuff is paid off, you can have so much more flexibility.

I hate it, I want to spoil the hell out if her like she very much deserves, but I also want to secure our future and that of a little one in the (hopefully) near future.

I hate being the bad guy that is preventing "fun". I hate it. But, I know jealousy of my upcoming trips is a part of it too since she just can't go in residency, maybe I need to trim that schedule back for now. I don't know.

I hate it, I want to spoil the hell out if her like she very much deserves, but I also want to secure our future and that of a little one in the (hopefully) near future.

I hate being the bad guy that is preventing "fun". I hate it. But, I know jealousy of my upcoming trips is a part of it too since she just can't go in residency, maybe I need to trim that schedule back for now. I don't know.

Budget for "fun" then. Debt isn't supposed to be fun. Quicker you're out of it, the more fun you can have though.

Budget for "fun" then. Debt isn't supposed to be fun. Quicker you're out of it, the more fun you can have though.

When "fun" is a new car, it gives me an effing migraine. Mine is SO close to being paid off, all I want is a few months of rolling that payment into other things. That's it!

When "fun" is a new car, it gives me an effing migraine. Mine is SO close to being paid off, all I want is a few months of rolling that payment into other things. That's it!
Dude, I hear that. I traded my truck in a few weeks, downsized big time (vehicle size and car payment). Between gas and payments, I am looking at $500 a month in savings. As much as I didnt want to, it was the smart play.

Dude, I hear that. I traded my truck in a few weeks, downsized big time (vehicle size and car payment). Between gas and payments, I am looking at $500 a month in savings. As much as I didnt want to, it was the smart play.

Indeed, but smart isn't popular, I much preferred being the one that was blind to the finances, a hell of a lot less headache and drama. Dammit.

I'd be firm on that one man. "The average American car payment ranges between $380 and $460 dollars per month" Experian has it at 452 a month. We don't need to know what your car payment a month is, but you can certainly do the math and figure out how much you'd save in just a year. Hint: You could very likely take the Doctor on a very nice vacation for all your "trouble"

I'd be firm on that one man. "The average American car payment ranges between $380 and $460 dollars per month" Experian has it at 452 a month. We don't need to know what your car payment a month is, but you can certainly do the math and figure out how much you'd save in just a year. Hint: You could very likely take the Doctor on a very nice vacation for all your "trouble"

I hear ya buddy, entirely. I just want to set us up the best I can before she gets to practicing on her own and we have her student loans and kids to worry about. My eyes are squarely on the future.

I hear ya buddy, entirely. I just want to set us up the best I can before she gets to practicing on her own and we have her student loans and kids to worry about. My eyes are squarely on the future.

Just gotta get her eyes on the same page. Sometimes you have to be the bad guy in the present so you look like a hero for the future. At least with her student loans, they're low interest rates. You can pay off other debt and then throw big money at it when that's one of the only debts you have.

Stay strong man, maybe it'll help your case if she hears that other people you've talked to are saying the same stuff about paying off the car and using that money towards other debts?

Just gotta get her eyes on the same page. Sometimes you have to be the bad guy in the present so you look like a hero for the future. At least with her student loans, they're low interest rates. You can pay off other debt and then throw big money at it when that's one of the only debts you have.

Stay strong man, maybe it'll help your case if she hears that other people you've talked to are saying the same stuff about paying off the car and using that money towards other debts?

Exactly. You and I are fully on the same page.

It might. I'm locked in the man cave now, just very pissed about it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back