Accessories Sunday

Hybo Monday has a nice ring to it.
Putter Tuesday
Big Dogg Wednesday for driver
Iron Ponder Thursdays
#WPF
Fairway Woods Saturday
Misc Sunday, balls, everything else

I prefer to ponder wedges on any day but Friday. Spite move and all.

I'm curious when Nike is going to release their new wedge line?

It'll be on a Friday.

910 hosels are the same as the 913. You may have hit the Ahina series, which was stock in the 910 series (Made for Titleist).

Yes it was the ahina 72. It was black or dark blue, don't remember exactly.

Me too. I ponder wedges whenever I please.

Me too. I ponder wedges whenever I please.

:)

Spoiler

Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here-meme.png

I'm really digging these. Just wish it wouldn't have taken me so long to put some thought into my wedges and to finally pull the trigger on a set.

Me too! I need to add some bounce and loft to my 54-58 to make them 56-60 so I can smile more when Im in bunkers.

Me too! I need to add some bounce and loft to my 54-58 to make them 56-60 so I can smile more when Im in bunkers.

Even though I don't have many bunkers around here, I went 56-14 with that in mind. When I ordered mine from Titleist, I had them add a quarter of an inch and bend them a degree flat and so far, I am really thrilled with the decision to do so. In my limited time out with them, I haven't seen the inconsistencies that I saw before.

So do I. I also ponder why I have nearly 5 wedge sets now and play the oldest of the bunch.

Those Nike wedges are really solid though. I can see why you keep going back to them over and over again. Just curious what wedges you actually have?

Those Nike wedges are really solid though. I can see why you keep going back to them over and over again. Just curious what wedges you actually have?
Nikes, Callaway, J40, Scor, older Vokeys

I have eliminated the pondering of the scor wedges, now onto the hybrid. What shall I do?

Im pretty sure my wedge pondering will end with Vokes in the bag...the choice will be If I want to pony up for TVD's or not.

I have eliminated the pondering of the scor wedges, now onto the hybrid. What shall I do?

AMP Cell. With all the different lofts you get out of each set up there is no way it won't fit in your bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back